𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼

Taehyung's POV

It's been four days and my dear still hasn't woken up. I healed her perfectly. Why isn't she waking up? I was sitting beside my dear and rubbing her arms. Is the temperature right? Was she feeling okay? Is it too hot with the blanket?

"Wake up, dear," I plead, "I can't lose you again. Please."

I hold onto her hand and kiss it, "If you wake up, I swear I'll buy you anything. I'll give you anything. You're joining Korean Archaeology Expeditions, right? I'll fund your first expedition. No. I'll fund every expedition you go on. No! I'll just buy the entire company and make sure you have a nice time. I'll take you everywhere. I'll show you our castle in Luxon and tell you everything about ancient people, how they lived, where they lived and everything. You just have to wake up, my dear."

I didn't realise I was crying until I heard my phone ring. I wipe my tears and answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Sir," my secretary speaks, "It's been four days since you came to the office. You have to come here, please."

"I have to take care of someone," I reply.

"Sir, please. Hire a maid to look after them. Just one day. Please come to the office. There's a HUGE mess and the media are here," he begs.

"Okay," I hang up.

I sigh and look at my dear, "I have to go check out something in my company. I'll be back soon."

I call my maid and instruct her to not take her eyes off my dear. I quickly drive to my office and see a ruckus on the outside. I check my phone to see the news headline.

Mr Kim, CEO of Kim Enterprises accused of black magic.

What the hell just happened here? CEO of Kim Enterprises, Mr Kim teleported?

People are shocked: Is it fake? Here's an analysis of the video.

Click here to see the video of Mr Kim teleporting with a woman.

Who is this woman? Find out here.

Oh

my 

God

What the hell? Why are humans so annoying? I rush inside the office from the back door.

"Secretary?" I call.

"Sir!" He comes running to me, "Mess! Huge mess. I don't know what to do. The relations officer needs to see you now!"

"Okay," I follow him.

"Sir?" He asks, "I-Is that video real?"

"No," I reply.

"Sir!" The relations officer runs to me, "What is that video, sir?"

"Couldn't you see? I was helping a woman," I snap at him.

"What is the brown puff and you disappearing?" He asks.

"I don't know," I reply.

"Sir, who is that woman?" My secretary asks. 

"None of your business," I reply.

"They all found out. They're calling her a slvt-" he informs.

"WHAT?" I ask.

"See the comments under this post," he says pointing at his phone.

Mr Kim Teleported!!!??!!?1!1!!?!😱😱😱😱

Video attachment 📎     [Play ]