4

I got up getting into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, like any other person. Today is pretty hot, so i decided to wear half sleeve T-shirt.

After getting all ready, i go downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Hey maa, Hey dad" I say taking an apple from the fridge. "are you guys leaving now?"

They are traveling to Paris today for their jobs and they'll be coming back next week.

"Yes boobear, we are leaving in half an hour. Have fun at school" my mom says smiling.

I nodded leaving the kitchen, and getting out of the house. I get in my car, ready to drive to Zayn's house. Sometimes i give him ride to school and sometimes he does to me.

I ring the doorbell when i read his house. After few seconds, the door opens.

"hello Mrs. Styles" I say greeting her with a smile on my face.

"sweetie, i already told you to call me Anne. We are not strangers." she said opening the door a little more and stepping aside. "get in"

I smile at her before going to Zayn's room. From outside his room, i could hear some noises.

"You knew he was my bestfriend, so, why did you kiss him at the first place? Is there something going on between you two?" I can hear Zayn shouting.

I totally forgot about it!

"Are you seriously going to talk about this now? No, there's nothing going on between us. I told you we were forced to do that. It was just for a music video-"

"It was a meaningless kiss. It meant nothing, right Harry?" I say entering the room without knocking.

I look at Zayn then at Harry. I could see a little bit of hurt in his eyes, but soon he masks it with shaking his head.
"Yeah, it means..... nothing" He says whispering the last word before getting out of the room.

"c'mon, we're going to be late" I say and Zayn nods.

***

The ride to school was boring as well as the periods before the break.

I have every class with Zayn like usual and I was happy about it.

We meet up with our friends and we sit together during lunch.

"Hey Louis" says a voice from behind me.

I turn around to see Blake. Blake is cute, he has black hair with brown eyes.

He also has that cute smile that makes almost every other person fall for him, its sad that he is a player.

"Hey Blake, What's up" says the one and only me.

Suddenly I feel all the eyes on us, making me feel uncomfortable. I hate being the center of attention.

"so, I was wondering if you'd like to go out tonight?"

"yeah sure"

"I'll talk to you later" He says with a smirk playing on his lips. He turns around and goes back to his friends.

"What did he want?" Zayn asks me excitedly as soon as i come back to my table.

"wanted me to go out with him tonight."

"Awhhh, that's amazing but be careful, alright?"

"I will, don't worry Zaynie."

The bell rings and we get up, walking towards our classes.

Well, I guess tonight won't be a boring night!

_______________________________

What's you favorite song?

Mine are many.... hehe

Update: my now favorite song of 2022 is sweater weather.