Chapter - 40 she is just helping them

Happy Reading 😊

Happy Reading 😊

Study Room...

Ernest was sitting in his chair leaning back as placing his one leg on the other while his one hand was on his chin and other hand was placing on the arm rest of the chair

Ernest was sitting in his chair leaning back as placing his one leg on the other while his one hand was on his chin and other hand was placing on the arm rest of the chair. He was looking keenly toward his laptop as he was hearing to some of Edwin's project plans via video call.

"Ernest, how was my plan?" Edwin asked anxiously, his eyes was gleaming as if he was sure that Ernest would surely like his plan.

Ernest leaned towards his laptop as he was about to say something, meanwhile, Noah came without knocking this time and said as entering in the room as placed her notebook on his desk, and he didn't know that Ernest still on the video call,"Sir, she had completed her work till 4 o'clock but she couldn't come to us as you had refused to guards to enter anyone, so she couldn't have her lunch because of us till now."

Noah said a little bit rudely to him in one breathe as he was feeling guilty but he didn't know that what stormed will come for him now. As he noticed Ernest's gaze, a shiver ran down his spine as now because he was gazing towards him fiercely, like he will pierce his soul in apart with his stares.

Edwin was also shocked to heard Noah's voice as he had talked rudely with him for first time.

He opened his lips apart to say sorry but Ernest roared before he could say sorry to him.

"HOW DARE YOU TO TALK ME LIKE THAT? HAVE YOU FORGOT YOUR LIMITS, NOAH?"

He hastily said in stuttering voice as looking down because he had known that what mistake he had done and he also knew his anger,"I-I a-am so-sorry, s-sir."

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW, DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FU¢KING FACE," he roared once again.

Noah flinched to heard him and bowed him before going from there.

Ernest looks again at his laptop as Edwin was glaring at him and then he asked,"Don't show your poker face to me and explained every single thing as to why are you starving a girl and what work had you gave her as she can't eat
her lunch before doing that work."