𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Dayvon enters the building, instantly becoming irritated when looking at the number of people in the front lobby. Most of them being people brought in to put up the Christmas decorations. Looking around, Von stands there trying to decide if he wants to continue and go to work or say fuck it and walk back out.

"Fuck it," he says loudly, receiving loud gasps from people. Dayvon turns around ready to step out but is interrupted by someone grabbing his bicep. Von turns around swinging on whoever it was, but before his fist can get in contact with anything, another hand grasps his forearm, stopping him.

"Woah, chill out. It's just me," Durk laughs, still holding onto his arm. The twenty-five-year-old mugs him before glaring at Durk's hand. He didn't like people touching him, especially if he ain't know you like that. "Come to my office real quick," Durk tells him, removing the hold that he had on his arm.

Turning around, Durk makes his way back upstairs with an irritated Von following behind him. They both can pick up the hushed conversations about what has just taken place. Suddenly, Durk comes to a halt and spins around facing everybody. Von goes around him ready to go up but is blocked by Durk who pulls him to his side.

"What the fu—"

"Since you all can't seem to mind your business and like to speak on things that don't concern you, all of you will remain here for an hour past your shift with no extra pay. Now anybody that feels the need to keep talking, don't be shocked when your ass gets thrown out. You think I'm playing, try me." Durk voices sternly, cutting off Von.

That said, everyone silently gets back to work. The only thing you can hear is the Christmas songs that are playing lowly and the sound of the keyboards as people type.

"Ian staying for an extra hour, that shit dead." Dayvon blurts as they enter Durk's office. Shutting his door, Durk laughs. "I wasn't talking about you, calm down."

Spotting a bandaged up India, Dayvon lets out the loudest laugh. "Damn ma, what happened to you," Von chuckles taking a seat next to her. India shifts her chair so that she's not so close to him. She ain't want to be anywhere near him.

"Tell him what you told me so I can get back to running my company," Durk sighs, opening his laptop. "Coming up in here with this bullshit," he grumbles. Durk could say that he was starting to dislike the girl. She changed a lot over the years, her changing was also part of the reason for their separation.

She clears her throat, "Well, they–You and your friend came to my house–"

Dayvon cuts her off. "Sure did, now what about it? I'll do it again," he states bucking at her making her scream.

"Scary as hell. I ain't even touch you. Anyway, this what you wanted me in here for?" Durk nods, resulting in Von rolling his eyes before coughing into his arm.

"I need today off, I'm feeling really sick," Dayvon says sniffling to make it dramatic.

"Aw hell nah, you probably got that virus!" India yells getting up out of her seat, limping to the other side of the room. Dayvon stops his acts and looks at her, "Bitch if I got it you got it, lil ass girl." Rolling his eyes as he plays with one of his locs.

"I'm leaving," Von announces then stands up and walks out of the room. Durk looks at India who's already staring at him and frowns.

"Get your ass out, and don't come back."

ͫ ͬ ͨ ͤ ͦ

625 words
If y'all can't tell this was written back when it was Christmas. Also, this is not edited.
© WYFEOFGLOCK
<3