Taken

Yandere error x male reader
Type-fluff
—————
Narrator's pov

D̸͔͕̋̂̔̿́́͊͌͝ö̶̗̞n̴̦̭̝̮͙̙͌̀͌̓̋̌'̷̱̊͂ẗ̵̺͝ ̵̨̦͈̥͍̳̻̮̈́ỳ̸̲͌̇ơ̵̢͍͕̙̽̌̽̀̀͂̕̚͠ͅu̴͇̜̖̽ ̵̨̏̓w̷̧͙̗̝̍̔̐͐̍̏͘͝å̶͍̻͈̺̦̀̒n̵̰͈̞̳̉̽̓̕ț̴̢̯̙̺̖̗̂̅̏ ̷̠̙̲̬̻͂̋̎̀̒ţ̶̪͙̞̩̰̼̜͚̀o̴̧͈̦̱̱̥̪͐ ̸̨̛̖̫̹̮̪̲͌̆̈͛̓͘p̶̛̲̥̲͛͒͊̈̒̾̏͑̚l̷͓̦̰͙̫̀͆a̵̢̢̭̼̠̅̂̃͐͝y̵͖̜̟̩͈̙͊́ ̶̧̛͚͕̮̝̝̩̗̪̂̈́͑̇͒̒͂͝g̶͙̼̟̙͚̈̍͒̔̌̈́͊̆à̶͈̜͊͑̓̅̿ͅḿ̵͎͖̍e̷̡͇̝̰̪̠̘̼̎̿͛̕͝ͅͅ?̵̖̬̲̱͇̺̭͈̰̂̍͘ ̴̤͙̥̟̳̣̯̣͓̾̄̑̑̊̾̋͝ͅR̷̛̞̹̫̦͍̬͓̟̬̹̈́̆̍́͝e̴̫̺̳̻̗͐̋͒̔̽̋ǎ̷̧̢̧̛̱̼̝̬̬̀̋͆̋͗̑̚͜d̷̬͚͓͎̞́̍̀̂͗͊̓̚e̴̞͎͍͗͗̆̇̈́̑̄̃r̴̝̲̖̟͎̂?̸̧̧͇̌͒͗͐̎̆͑

Hey what the hell are you doing here I'm the-

DӨП'Ƭ ЩӨЯЯY, ΉΣ'ᄂᄂ BΣ FIПΣ.

FӨЯ ПӨЩ.

ₙₒw, wₕₑᵣₑ wₑᵣₑ wₑ?

———
Y/n's pov

I was on discord talking to a friend as my error sans shimeji walked around my desktop. His model was updated pretty recently making me happy but something felt a bit weird.

The model looked real... a bit too real.

So as I'm talking to my friend, error just snags the window carrying it off screen before coming back and as I'm explaining what happened to my friend a small wall of text appeared on my screen as error just stood with his eyes wide as if he knew I was there.

"Hello y/n~"

'Did... did he become sentient?'

As if in cue I heard f/n scream before they disconnected from the call only for someone else to rejoin.

"Ah, there we go now I can talk to you freely my dear~"

I was too stunned to speak as a deep voice that was somewhat glitchy rang through my ears.

"You know how much I've wanted you since the day you got me onto this computer. The need at times was nearly impossible to hold back. But now that I can hear that beautiful voice of yours for my self, so why don't you speak y/n? You don't want your friend to die now don't you?"

His voice rang through my headphones as I gulped before saying.

"L-let f/n go you monster!" I said mustering all of my courage but all he did was chuckle and a few moments later I held a loud snap.

"Oh how I love hearing my victims necks snap~"

I was frozen in fear only being brought back down to earth when his voice began again.

"Now that they are out of the picture, we can finally see each other!"

Was he in the shimeji or just controlling it I don't want to know. His shimeji began to come closer to the screen and out of instinct I slammed down the top. I sighed a shaky breathe only to hear a chuckle and the screen lifted up on its own before out came error.

He fully jump out of the computer but I was already long gone so you'd think that save me... nope.

Strings wrapped around my form and in an instant we were in a void I was all too familiar with.

"I've seen your history on wattpad human and most it's about me so why don't we make those fantasies come to life~"

My face went pale as he began to laugh.