The Theory of Everything

This is not an update. This is to answer some questions, and I hope I can answer it all. Also, if you are satisfied with how this book ended, don't jump to the second one.

- Jennie is not that really selfish. She really did considered Lisa before thinking about that contract. She was just caught up with living with her dream, and staying with Lisa. She really wanted to stay with Lisa. That is why she never really signed that contract in the first place. She maybe a unfair to some, but don't you think she also did her part of fighting for Lisa? Jennie was caught living with her dreams, and living with the love of her life. She endure their secret relationship to everyone although she wanted the whole world to know that Lisa is her girlfriend. She kept it because that what Lisa wanted. To not ruin her career. Right she made a mistake, a mistake of not balancing her wants and needs. Her time. She's lack in prioritizing area.

- Lisa is just, too much. I'm sorry Lisa fanatics hahaha. This is just my side for the story itself. I say Lisa is too controlling, because she decided all the things that happened to them. From the moment before they debuted until the second chance. Remember when Jennie said she'll come with Lisa when Lisa said she's living YG? Jennie was determined to come with her and left, but she lied. For the benefit of Jennie, because she love her. Lisa left because she don't want Jennie to choose between her and Jennie's work, although she knew damn well that Jennie will never turn her back on her. Jennie was just caught up with everything. Lisa knew how much Jennie loves her, she's just stuck in the middle. Jennie admitted whatever she said the next morning but Lisa was gone. And another thing, Lisa left the second time around, because she thought that it would be for the better. Jennie wanted to talk it out, work things out. But she chooses to left. In the end, leaving is pointless, because Jennie never really signed the contract, even in the first place. You see, too much love will kill you, not literally of course, but too much can also broke us. Did you get the whole point of Lisa's side?

They're both at fault. And needed to fix themselves.

FAQs
How do you write stories? I am no professional, not a writer myself. My profession is way different from what I am doing. I only write if there's one thing that keeps bothering me, that it needs to come out. Like pictures and scenarios suddenly playing on my mind. That's how I come up with my stories. If you remember IFAG, to those who already read it, I wrote it because the scenarios keep bugging me. So, I tried writing it and viola, it ended wahahaha. First I picture out the beginning of the story, and then the ending. And I'll fill the events along the way of writing the story. I don't plan what will happen to my stories, it was always like 'if i feel like updating, that when will I think of what will happen next' hahaha I'm lazy sorry, I don't like planning, who's with me?

Where do you write? Phone and laptop. It was kinda hard writing on phone, and the end of the chapter my thumbs become numb, unable to move. It's really funny when I look into my thumb after writing and I can't move it wahahaha. But phone is handy than laptops, I can write whenever and wherever I am.

I was writing the Epilogue on my phone this morning, while waiting for my turn to get vaccinated. So I was falling in line, while typing for the epilogue. And the person behind me keeps tapping my shoulders because I am not moving on the line because I am too focus on writing. It happened until its my turn to get my vaccine. Hahah
After vaccine, I drove to the supermarket to do some grocery shopping. Afterward, when I think I got all I needed  i proceeded to the counter. So while waiting for turn again, I continue what I am writing. I was like standing there maybe too long, because the guy behind me is smiling like an idiot because I am not moving again from my spot.
And he was like 'you're cute, but it's your turn now' (in tagalog) and I was like 'enebe weg nemen genen marupok ako) hahahaha share ko lang.

Are you bisexual? Does shipping with Jenlisa and myself to Jennie can consider me being bisexual? Hahaha. If not, no. I am not bisexual. Haven't tried dating the same gender. I can't also picture myself dating one except Jennie which is impossible. Hahaha

Any other talents or hobbies except writing? Oh, writing is a talent now? Hahahaha I was just writing for fun. Because I am bored. But yeah I do have other hobbies, I draw (I posted one of my drawings) and I paint, just recently. I play guitar, flute and xylophone. I wanted to try piano, maybe soon. None of them I am very good at. I just know how to. Love to travel and explore world, take pictures. Movies and ofcourse anything that involves blackpink

Do you have any social media account? Yes. Some of you already know my personal account. How is it? Don't spill! Sshhh!

Is it possible to have a book 2? I don't know. I never really thought about it in the first place. The essence of an open ending book will be nonsense if I write a second book for this one.  But, I don't know haha. Lets see. If an idea pops out then maybe I will.

And...

Jennie, is me.

Yes. You're right. It happened to me.

Not the events that happened in the story. But what happened behind the characters. The emotions, the pain, the decisions. It was all me, us. That is why I can't answer you guys if there will be another book for this one. Or maybe it can have one. And the perspective will be What could possibly happen if our paths cross once more?

And that's it!

This is Your friendly Author-nim, now signing off for One More Chance. Until next time!

(Deleted photo😂)

Might delete this later 😂