Shiela Bennett

" Okay, so this Kathrine are our ancestor ?."

" My ancestor ," Elena corrected ," I don't know why you look like her ."

Gaia refrained from rolling her eyes . The bratty younger teen was getting on her nerves .

" Okay , can we not fight ?. Grams aren't going to like this , but I need her to meet you ,Gaia , so both of you be on your best behavior."

They were in Bonnie's car on their way to Shiela Bennett's house .

Bonnie wanted her grandmother's confirmation that Gaia's type of Witch exists.

" Oh Good Godric , I only asked . Asking questions is free and refusing to answer is also . What's your problem, You Little Git ?. I only asked . And don't worry , Bonnie . Your grandmother  won't like me anyway . I'm a different kind of Witch, remember ?".

" We'll see. You might be lying ," was all she got from Bonnie .

Her phone pinged . Edward had gotten her one because he wanted to be able to talk to her while she was away.

Got another call from Carlisle . They're in Richmond. They want us to meet them in two days .

Alright . I'll go with you . If they try anything funny , I'm getting us out of there .

Fair enough. What are you doing ?. Did you talk to Elena ?.

Yes and her friend's a Wiccan . She's taking me to see her grandmother . I'll be home after that . Love you.

Love you too , Gaia Love.

She smiled at that . Edward held back on his feelings sometimes. Not voicing them. It made her heart ache , but she understood that he'd been burnt a few too many times.

" Who was that ?", Elena asked curiously.

" Edward . His family wants to see him in two days . They're in Richmond . Anyway , how far is your grandmother's house , Bonnie?".

Elena huffed at the subject change . Bonnie pulled up in a small driveway at a small house .

" We're here ," she said, unclipping her seatbelt .

Gaia suppressed a sigh as she also unclipped her seatbelt.
                 💖🌸🌸💖
" Well as I live and breath a real traditional Witch ," Shiela Bennett said ,her eyes scrutinizing the brunette, who met her gaze without fear .

" Should I say that as well ?", Gaia asked ," I assume that you're Shiela Bennett , a Nature's Witch ?. I'm Gaia . "

" So my granddaughter have said over the phone and by the look of it , you're not from around here . Come on in and we can talk ."

Gaia nodded , eyeing her warily . She'd heard that Wiccans loved power and would always try to absorb it from others . She didn't want her magical core to be strained by a power hungry Wiccan .

She was lead to a small living room where she was permitted to take a seat with Elena and Bonnie following her example as she took a seat on a chair .

" I have known of another such as you nearly twenty years ago. My cousin in Grove Hill knew the family that had one daughter who attended school in Massachusetts .  I think the family's last name was Flemming. "

Gaia smiled at that . " Then you're talking about my Mum Nicole Flemming . She attended Ilvermorny  School of Witchcraft and Wizardry . I went to school in Britain, however . Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry . I never finished it there because of a war in Magical Britain . I could've gone back ,but  it would never have been the same anymore . Many of my friends died in the last battle . It is called the Battle of  Hogwarts . The Dark side lost that night ,but many of the Light side lost their very lives . It was horrible . Anywho , I suppose MACUSA had it easy with no war on this side of the pond ."

" MACUSA?", Shiela asked confusedly.

" The Magical Congress of the United States of America. Quite a mouthful ", she explained .

" Ah Yes , it is ," Sheila said, nodding at her ," Tell me about the traditional Witch kind . I'd like to hear more about them ".

Gaia's eyes lit up as she began telling this stranger about what's near and dear to her heart .

She of course couldn't tell her everything because it will take too long to, but she told her enough .

" So you say that there's a whole hidden community not far from here ?", Bonnie asked when there was a break in the conversation .

Gaia suppressed the urge to roll her eyes and nodded instead ." Oh yeah, I took Alaric Saltzman there . I registered him as an Uncle with the office in this town . "

" Office in this town ?", Elena asked ignoring the part where her history teacher already know the face stealer .

" It's an office for lots more than just registering one's  wand . I used the Floo Network from there to Raindrop Hill . "

" Hold up ," Bonnie said ," What's the Flu Network?."

" Not Flu , Floo . It's not a U , it's double O's , but in small letters . It's basically a way of traveling from one place to another by using special powder and a fireplace . We have other ways too , like Apparating and also Portkeys . There's also brooms and other magical flying objects . Carpets had been banned a long time ago , though. My Dad used to have a flying motorcycle with a side car . Hagrid , an old friend of mine , crashed it when he transported a very important Wizard when I was sixteen . Said Wizard killed the Dark Lord and ended the war for good . Another friend's Dad had an old Ford Anglia that he'd enchanted to fly . That same important Wizard and my friend crashed it in a tree in their second year at Hogwarts . It was my first year and I was eleven . The tree was a Whomping Willow . It liked hitting people when they came too near  it . It was furious that day . "

" Okay , you better explain all that to us  later . Why'd you take Alaric with you ?", Bonnie asked .

" Because he thought that I'm Elena and I couldn't just go into the office with him gawking at me ,so I grabbed him and marched him in there . He hated Apparating ,though. He threw up when we came back . The first time side-by-side Apparating is always the worst . Believe me . My old Headmaster Apparated with me when I was thirteen . Anywho , I should really go now.  I have a child who needs me and my husband can't actually nurse him . "

" You have a baby ?!", Elena hissed  .

" Sweet Merlin , Elena . Isn't that what comes with being married ?. And  no he is a honeymoon baby not a shotgun baby . I got married because I wanted to . Not because I was pregnant . At least I wasn't . Orion's my pride and joy and I love him .Now ,if you excuse me I'm just going to Disapparate from here to Grove Hill . I'll leave my number if you want to talk some more . Thanks ,Shiela , for the tea . It was satisfying . Though the herb in it was rather off . Did you try to subdue my magic ? . Or was it something else ?."

Shiela didn't answer and because Gaia know that this is a well trained Wiccan , she didn't force the issue.

She did a scan on herself and nodded . Her magic was still strong and the tea was probably laced with nothing but a herb that was supposed to be in the tea .

She Disapparated , while wondering if Shiela Bennett and her granddaughter would ever contact her .
               💖🌸🌸💖
I know it's short . Sorry 💖