Chapter 1

She wore her hair down that day.

It looked pretty, usually, she wears her hair up.

she looked pretty.

I told her that too, maybe too many times. 

I was memorized by the dark blue locks that hung over her shoulders, bouncing lightly as she crossed the classroom. 

she was one of my closest friends at the time and she never wore her hair down, so I made sure to tell her she looked good.

I told her so many times that she asked me to stop.

but it's ok, that's what a good friend does, right?

or did I mean something different? 

no that possibly couldn't be it, could it?

that's what Adrien didn't understand at the time. but it's funny how fast things can change.

there is something so horribly dark about past friends.

the days spent together, laughing and collecting memories just to be thrown away.

it started out as friends, then best friends then lovers.

that feeling of comfort slowly moving away gives Marinette shivers. 

she never wanted it to end like this, but she truly never wanted to start like that either.

in her eyes, they were meant to be best friends and nothing more, in his eyes they were meant to be lovers.

some friends aren't meant to stay together forever, but this one is worth a try.