Chapter 24

"It's going to be okay chat. I promise." Ladybug lied.

Chat noir nodded and showed a faint smile, but he was running out of time.

Ladybug finally found the wound that was located near the upper part of his stomach, she held it down trying to stop the bleeding. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" hollered Ladybug.

nothing. no one was here to help.

Chat noir winced in pain and started to struggle. "Marinette Thank you for being my partn-"

"Shut up! Were not doing this because you're not dying a-and you and I are going to win this battle once and for all"

Blood started pouring out of chat noirs mouth. Ladybug flipped him over to the side and rubbed his back. She had fear in her eyes but he had a look of completion in his.

*CRACK* a loud noise broke the concentration between the two of them. The miracle box of miraculous's dropped in front of the dying chat noir and the crying ladybug. "TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO BE ABLE TO USE THE MIRACULOUS'S!" Hawkmoth demanded.

Ladybug looked over at Mayura who was still knocked out cold on the ground. She knew his plan, he was going to use all of the miraculous's to get her's and chat noirs miraculous so he could make a wish to save her. smart. But not smart enough.

Ladybug sighed heavily and removed her small hand from chat noirs hand and stood up.

Chat noir stared at ladybug, giving her the look that says "Im not worth it, please ladybug don't give up"

She could read his eyes like it was a book. It killed her to see him in that pain, he was going to die very soon if she didn't do anything.

Hawkmoth grabbed ladybug by the neck and repeated, TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO BE ABLE TO USE THE MIRACULOUS'S!"

Ladybug struggled to breathe. "O-Okay"

Hawkmoth put her down and waited for her response.

She looked at the kwamis with tears in her eyes and gave them a small nod.

"W-well you would have to say, Trix, Wayzz, Pollen, Sass, Longg, Kalkii, Fluff, and Barkk Combine"

All of a sudden the kwamis startled spinning around, they twirled towards Ladybug and went into her earring.

Yes! Ladybug's plan started to work. 

"NOOO" Hawkmoth yelled with anger.

There stood Ladybug, ultimate ladybug.

She weakened and fell onto her knees, too many miraculous all at once is nearly impossible to maintain.

Ladybug lifted off the ground and gracefully flew above. Chat noir watched in awe, his wound started to ache and he was shivering.

Her eyes started glowing bright pink and white, getting bigger and bigger.

It started to blind Hawkmoth and chat noir, Chat noir closed his eyes while hawkmoth covered his face.

"RAAAAAAAAAH"

*BOOM*