185 : Inspired to practice hard

Wen Qiao practice with Hu Yansheng in Xingyue Gorge every day, and then returns to the palace to meditate and practice. Every day is very fulfilling.

After a few days of this, the second form of Celestial Fist has been completed, and Wen Qiao began to practice the third form of Celestial Fist.

Hu Yansheng could obviously feel the progress of Wen Qiao's boxing technique. The water pressure of the deep sea gradually had no effect on her. The power of the boxing technique's sudden explosion was extremely amazing. When he occasionally walked away, she would be accidentally exploded by her fist hits.

Other times, it was okay. If he was hit by the fist of a man from the Primordial Sky Realm in front of the group of sea beasts, where would he put his face?

Hu Yansheng had to deal with it with a bit of energy, and did not dare to underestimate the cultivation of people.

After the battle was over again, Hu Yansheng stood on the intact coral reef and couldn't help but look at Wen Qiao, who was lying on the ground straight.

With the diligence of her boxing skills, Hu Yansheng no longer suppresses his own cultivation too much, so no matter how diligent Wen Qiao's strength is, she is still exhausted after each end and rarely can stand.

At this moment, she was seen putting an amber object into her mouth.

Hu Yansheng is no stranger to this thing, because every time Wen Qiao collapses, she eats a piece and then has the strength to get up.

Although he was curious about what it was, he didn't ask much.

When Wen Qiao got up from the broken coral reef, Hu Yansheng said: "Your boxing technique has improved a lot, but according to your current practice, if your physical strength can't keep up, I'm afraid the power of the boxing technique will be insufficient."

Hu Yansheng is also a demon cultivator in form, and he has the vision he should have.

After observation during this period, he found that the boxing method Wen Qiao practiced has its own advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is the self-evolution of the boxing method, and the strength of the boxing is strong. What is more rare is that this set of boxing methods does not limit the practitioner's cultivation ability, no matter what realm you have cultivated, you can continue to practice.

Most of the exercises in the cultivation world have restrictions on their cultivation level. Every time a cultivator reaches a stage of cultivation, he must change a set of exercises that are consistent with the cultivation level. Only certain top-level exercises have no such concerns.

The shortcoming of this set of boxing methods is that the punching power is too strong and domineering, and the weak physique of the cultivator is unable to exert its due power at all. If you want to use its full power, the cultivator will have to pay a lot, and it may even be bitten by it.

Of course, its advantages are even greater. The person who created this set of boxing techniques is simply a genius.

Although he hates human cultivation, Hu Yansheng has to admit that the creativity of human cultivation is incomparable to all living creatures.

Wen Qiao looked at him and suddenly said, "Senior Tiger, didn't I tell you, am I a physical training?"

Hu Yansheng turned black and left.

"Senior Tiger, wait, I haven't given you the spirit pill today." Wen Qiao hurriedly stopped him.

Hu Yansheng's footsteps stopped abruptly, his face became vicious, and it was easy to scare the little sea beast.