9| It's A Deal

LIAM

I pulled up at school my spot was empty a small smile appeared on my face.

Look who's scared of me now. I parked and got out of my car.

"You got your spot back." Cole said as he pulled up beside me. "Yup."

I sniffed the air, "The sweet smell of victory."

"Speaking of victories, I finally won battle royal!" Cole exclaimed doing his wacky victory dance.

"HEY LITTLE DICK!"

I frowned and turned my head around, "Would you look wh-"

She lifted her hand back and punched me.

"I'm still not afraid of you and your stupid mean girl squad." She hissed, pointing at Cole and Mason.

"So come at me bruh!" She yelled putting her hood on her head.

"Cause where I'm from we solve our problems with the fist! You ain't ready for this shit!"

I looked at her stunned.

"See now who's scared." She says and walks away bumping me on my shoulder.

I couldn't help it I had to let it out, I started to laugh, "I haven't been this amused since my dad got arrested."

"She is crazy." I said through laughter.

NIA

"I can't believe you did that!" Rose yelled as she tackled me. "Are you crazy?!"

"Possibly," I say with a smile.

"Oh my God, it's that bitch who punched my Liam." I heard some girl say to her friend.

"Now his face is probably ruined."

I glared at the both of them, they quickly turned away. "HEY!" I heard some high pitched voice yell behind us.

I turned around I was quickly slapped across the face.

"How dare you touch Liam?" Stacey spat. "I have a better question," I say holding my right cheek, I took a step closer to them.

"How dare you touch me?" I hissed, I grabbed a hold of Stacey's wrist, "My hands are bi they like men and women." I spat.

"Do you think I'm scared self-absorbed bitches like you? I'm going to let you answer that question yourselves."

"The last girl that tried to touch me, I broke her nose, along with her acrylic nail." I watched as they both started to shake in there Gucci heels.

I can see the fear in their eyes, "Are you scared?" I say with a sadistic smile. "You should be," I whisper.

I let go of Stacey's hand and they both ran away.

Rose came behind me and hugged me, "I am so glad I'm your friend!" She chucked. "I would hate to be on your bad side."

"Come on let's get to class." I say wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

XX X XX X

The day went on like any normal boring school day I thought it was never going to end.

The bell ringed signaling everyone to go to there fourth block class.

I started to walk until I was pulled into a dark room.

"What the..." I trailed off.

"You're very amusing I'll give you that." I heard a familiar deep voice say.

"Liam?" I questioned. "The one and only."

A dim light switched on he was holding my hands down against the wall, "Let go of me, weirdo!!" I groaned, struggling to get free.

"I can't do that."

"Ever since you came to this school, I've been getting annoyed lately."

"What? are you not use to people putting you in your place?" I say with a smile.

He raised an eyebrow, "Actually no. You're the first." He responded with a smile.

His smile quickly faded into a frown along with an icy cold glare, "And I hate that." He said, fixing his grip even tighter.

"Let's make a bet." He says, "Why?" I question.

"Just for the fun of it." He chuckles.

"Okay, what's this bet?"

"Third block in Mr. Cooks class we have a test whoever scores the highest can boss the winner around for a whole week."

"I don't know, sounds fishy."

"I'm in." I say with a smirk.

He let's go of me I started to rub my wrist, "You know that hurts!" I spat.

"So does my face."

"You deserved that."

"So it's a deal?" He questioned. "Deal."

"Kiss on it?" He says with a smirk and a wink. "How about shake on it." I say and grab his hand shaking it.

Wait, shit! What am I doing? I forgot I was an idiot!!

X XX X XX