Alternative Ending - Twisted Love Story

She just left, she didn't even look at me.

This can't be happening.

I stayed at the wedding celebration holding back my tears wishing everything was a nightmare, I missed Alcina and I thought she missed me. What was going on?

I looked at the duke and I told him I was leaving, he asked me to stay, he said it was my duty but I couldn't take it anymore, seeing the love of my life hugging someone else wearing the same wedding ring just destroyed me. I wanted to kill Elena.

When I went to the door Mother Miranda approached me.

-"I see how much you've improved dear, you've become a powerful witch from what I've heard"

-"Yes well, months of training."

-"I'd like to have a private chat with you, we could do business together, you and I would be inseparable."

I could not believe what she was telling me, she was the one who destroyed my life and had the audacity to ask me to join her? I hate her with all my being.

Mother Miranda left a date and I nodded, I had nothing to lose and being honest would be a small chance to be near Alcina again. I won't deny it, I love her, and that never changed or will change.

I could tell from the corner of my eye that Alcina was looking at me. She makes me so nervous.

I left the castle and stayed for a while in the outskirts breathing the fresh air, Because the weather was warm outside, I heard flies fluttering. It was the girls, Bela, Cassandra and Daniela.

My little ones.

-"Ma-.. (Y/N)"

Again that lump in the throat. I had been ignoring them for a long time and I hurt their feelings by telling them that it was no longer their mother which was true but I also missed them too. I couldn't stand it any longer, the pain eating away at me, so I walked to their direction, wrapped myself around them in a strong maternal embrace, and used my powers to keep them warm with me.

Although the weather was warm I knew they were very sensitive to the cold and didn't want to risk anything bad, or interrupt this moment.

-"My girls"

I feared they would reject me since it was risky, they had every right to leave me but they did not, on the contrary, I felt like everyone hugged me and sobbed.

-"Mother" - Bela said, crying on my neck.

-"M.. Ma"- Cassandra jumped to me surrounding me in her arms and controlling the crying.

-"Mommy!!!" - Daniela cried.

-"We missed you so much"

-"I thought we'd lost you forever"

-"Please don't go away"

Their pleas shriveled my heart.

I also missed them and I was selfish to treat them badly for something they never did. The problem was between Alcina and me, but we didn't take care of our... their daughters in this matter.

-"I missed you too, my daughters." - Suddenly I shouldn't have used that term, but that's what they were to me. -"Every day I have thought of you, I love you with all my heart. I am so sorry"

The hug lasted a long time, I couldn't figure out how much exactly but it felt like an eternity, we needed it.

For a moment I had forgotten the wedding and Elena, but a loud shout of celebration brought me to reality once again.