A.E. - "Twisted Love Story" Part 3

It took me several weeks to heal the burn left by Heisenberg. Unfortunately, I couldn't give up my duties as a duchess, so while I continued my classes and wore dresses that covered my entire back.

-"Duchess, you must not walk so hard, relax"

What my butler did not know was that I was struggling with the small pain that I was left to touch my burnt skin with my clothes.

-"I think a firm image is good to show"

-"Everyone respects my lady"

-"I know but some fear would not do any harm"

I learned from some letters from Heisenberg that Mother Miranda was planning to visit me so I prepared everything to be ready.

-"Darling, it's good to see you"

-"Could you tell me what you're doing here?" 

-"I just wanted to talk to you, I think you deserve a lot better than this"

-"Better than being a duchess?"

-"Better than wasting such power to satisfy a pathetic people and protect it" - Mother Miranda approached me and extended her hand to me. - "I have an offer for you my dear"

I listened to her and to be honest I accepted her proposal, although she had a winning plan, I knew she would betray me so I would be ready for that too.

~ Time skipped~

-"Heisenberg!!"

-"Who the hell is screaming???"

-"It's me! hurry up, we have to move on the plan, Mother Miranda is right where we want her"

-"Did you convinced her?"

-"Something like that, you got the place to protect the girls?"

-"Yes, and Alcina, although I really would like to see her ass kicked"- I Hit his head with my fist. - "Auch! and what was that for?"

-"Don't mess with my woman Karl"

-"It was her who abandoned you, why did you hit me?

I was sad to remember those days of hell.

-"Hey girl I'm just kidding."

-"Just shut up and let's continue with this"

-"Okay calm, seriously you're little crazy."

The second part of the plan got underway. In my castle I left someone to soon take my post and explain that I had to make an urgent trip, only few trust knew that I would not return but I was leaving everything ready so as not to affect my people.

I went to Dimitrescu castle, excited by everything that was going to happen, I wanted to see Elena's face when I saw what I did to myself.

-"Oh! Good morning Duchess, please come in"

-"Thank you very much, but you can call me Y/n."

-"I couldn't do it."

-"Come on! We were friends and we cleaned this big castle together."

-"Well, Miss Y/n"

-"That's what I'm talking about!"

Elena showed up out of nowhere, I don't know how that girl ruins the best moments.

-"You here again?"

-"Your favorite visitor! Yes!"

-"Ugh! Get out of here!"