Notice Me

I obviously do not own Voltron or any of the characters, but enjoy!

----------

A few movements have passed since Keith and Shiro went to see the Marmora. Keith had started avoiding any kind of physical or social contact from the team.

Keith's 'non-socialization' had begun getting on some members' nerves.

~ Lance pov ~

"Quiznacking mullet head, does he ever do anything right!?"

"Lance, he probably just needs more time to himself". Shiro quickly said to lessen the dark atmosphere in the room.

"We don't even know what happened to him with the BOM, fu-". I was interrupted suddenly by an angry Shiro.

"Language, lance"

"...As I was saying" I started sounding a little sarcastic.

"Quiznack, you don't even know what happened. Your his brother for fuc- quiznack's sake!" I continued in an uproar, suddenly standing from the couch flailing my arms in the air.

I continued, after slowly sitting back down before Shiro even managed opened his mouth to speak.

"It's been 3 movements and he hasn't said a single thing to anyone on this ship!" I had started to raise my voice in rage.

"And you want to wait even longer for him to come out and talk!?"

With a distant look in his eyes, a few moments pass before Shiro said anything.

"...Ok, I admit, it has been a little too long since he's shut himself out." 

We both stood there, well, as I sat there, in silence. Shiro was slightly leaning on his bent knee with his arms crossed, many emotions plastered on his face.

I was just sitting there, my right leg over my left uncomfortably as I tapped my foot.

The silence was slowly, but surely, eating away at my patience. Which I admit, I had little of...

~ Shiro pov ~

I never noticed that I was lost in thought until I felt like holes were being burnt into the side of my head.

Lance was staring at me.

For how long? I wouldn't know..

He did get me from my trance until he suddenly stood up as i watched him walk towards me, or past me?

"Lance" I was reaching for his arm by this point.

"Lance!" He suddenly turned around as I grabbed his arm. "What?"

"Where are you trying to go?" I questioned, basically interrogating him.

"To check on Mullet, I can't stand waiting any longer." His voice cracked a bit.

I slightly released my grip subconsciously, again, not noticing I was off track, staring off.

"Shiro?"

"..Just let-" I was cut off rudely by the doors opening, a little annoyed.

That feeling faded until I saw who it was.

"Keith?"