15.

Her eyes gleamed with joy as she gazed at the star-filled sky

Something she did when her heart felt heavy or when she feels overwhelmed, star gazing. She found it very peaceful, watching the stars glow in the dark night. 

Taehyung was sleeping on the bed, his hands tightly gripping onto a pillow and his legs looked like they were dislocated. Jihyun cringed at the thought of him hugging his wife like that, poor girl. The curves in her face deepened more when she remembered she was his wife.

How did everything change so fast. How was she the wife of a man six years older than her. How did she survive without seeing her soulmate for four days. How-
Her thoughts were stiffened... she hasn't seen Jennie in four days. How did she survive?

They hadn't contacted each other in four days. 

It hurt her. Her soulmate didn't say anything even after FOUR DAYS. Is she okay? Did something happen to her? But she could have tried it herself. Was there anything stopping her? No, if there was she would just beat it away. 

She decided that tomorrow she will call Jennie. And if Taehyung tried to stop her...he wouldn't, why would he?

---------------

"Where is my phone Kim Taehyung?!?!" Jihyun's voice boomed early in the morning. Lack of sleep was no problem to her.

"I don't know" Taehyung replied for the 5th time today in his deep morning voice, still on the bed.

"I need to call my best friend. Oh wait, how would you know. You don't have friends and won't talk to the only friends  you have" That was absolutely not needed, but she couldn't help but say it.

She rummaged through her bag and suddenly stopped when she remembered. She had left her phone is their car!

"Pass me your phone" She told him, her eyes were blank yet scary.

He gave her his phone and peeked from the side to see if she was using any other app.
She dialed Jennie's number and waited to hear the ring to make sure the call was send. She bit her lip and glanced at a tiny Taehyung who was all cuddled up in the blankets and had half open eyes as he had just woken up.

After waiting for over 30 seconds she looked at the phone screen which displayed " Number has been blocked" She was confused. Why was her number blocked?

 Why was her number blocked?

-------------------

😭😭💜💜💜💜

AND THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT PEOPLE
MEANS WAY TOO MUCH FOR ME

And I purposely made this chapter short
Don't ask me why

Hope you liked reading this chapter
Thank you