You will regret

Hey guys, as I promised, I completed the sketch of Melody. Sorry it took long to complete it.😅

Anyway back to the story

Melody pov:

I was damn tired of my dad acting like a lovesick teenage boy accepting every request of women only to leave him heartbroken later.

I might seem cold but I still love him. He's my dad after all. So I kinda may have given a 'friendly mock' to his so called girlfriend.

I'm too tired to deal with this shit right now. Many things happened today and I've been trying to suppress the voices in my head all day, and as a result, now I feel like my head is gonna explode.

I was about to turn around after I kindly reminded the lady and her daughter that they don't hold a place in my heart, Dahyun eonnie slammed her hands on the table making me turn around.

She said certain things I thought she wouldn't say, she's supposed to support me, not that slut and their relationship. I just stood there not knowing what to do. I could hear Yoongi hyung and Jungkook hyung saying something but my mind is too foggy to figure out their words.

No...not this again. The voices will come back again. The foggy and trance state are just the signs that the voices want me to do something, cause in this state it's hard to control my own body and actions. It's like my body does things on its own or something controlling my body.

Luckily a loud slap brought me out of my trance. Wait what!? A slap?

I quickly looked at the table and saw Jin hyung and Dahyun eonnie, let's just say, not wearing good expressions.

Jin hyung slapped her. She ran out of there after a few seconds.

I seriously had enough drama today. So I just looked at those two ladies and dad.

"I couldn't care less what you do with each other as long as it doesn't end up in a marriage. So don't involve me in situations like this." I said, looking uninterested.

"But sweetie, we love each other and we are getting married very soon." Mrs. Park said.

That's it. She dared to call me that name. I kicked the chair infront of me out of frustration and stormed into my room.

I'll deal with this tomorrow. I'll even torture her to death if I have to do it.

End of Melody pov.

Jin pov:

I stood there frozen to the ground. I fucking slapped the girl I love.

Before I can react, she ran out of the room, no she left the mansion.

I groaned pulling my hair. I had promised her that I wouldn't hurt her.

"Goddammit... I messed up really bad, didn't I?" I said as I looked at the door.