Chapter 2

After I had placed down the bags on my kitchen counter I walked over to the carpet holding all my shoes by the closet right next to the door. In less than a second my shoes were off my feet and onto the carpet.

I walked over to the couch and sad down with a huff. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, and just as I was about to lay down I remembered the groceries still on the table. I gave myself a mental curse as I stood up with a groan. I thought I was able to finally relax after a long day, lucky there was only 6 bags considering, I live alone. Feels weird to say now that I think of it. I opened up one bag and started putting frozen food in the freezer. After I had gotten done with the first bag, a news report had caught my attention. A patient had escaped from Smiths Grove Sanitorium, the patient's name being Michael Myers. Smiths grove, that's not too far from haddon field, I think to myself as I go back to putting away groceries. I should be fine. I'm further out of town, I shrug it off as I finish putting away the rest of the frozen foods.

When i was finally done i took a glance at the clock it read 8:37pm. I let out a sight as i turned off the tv placing the remote on the coffee table then walking over to the massive glass window closing the certain starting 5 feet from the closet by the door, passing the couch, behind the tv, passed the glass sliding door and finally stopping by a small table in the kitchen. I hadn't realized how big it was until i had closed the certain. It was basically the corner of my living room. I walked over to the stairs and flipped off the light switch, only leaving the kitchen light on. With that I headed up the stairs.

After I had gotten up the stairs I went directly to my room at the end of the hall. Once I was in my room I went to my dresser and picked out some pajamas and walked to the bathroom. I went over to the counter by the sink and placed my pajamas down then I walked over to the shower and turned the water temperature all the way up to hot.

After I was done with my show I got dressed and began making my way back to my room. When I had made it back to my room I quickly threw my dirty clothes in my dirty clothes basket and threw myself down on my bed. Within seconds I was off into a deep slumber.

(A/N)
Hi again, I know it's only been like what almost a week but hey i was bored and i decided to work on this hope you guys like it and I know the story isn't that interesting yet but i have some plans for future chapters just give me some time. Let me know how I did and plz let me know if there are any spelling errors.I also hope to write longer chapters in the future.