𝟶𝟶𝟸

𝚍𝚊𝚎.
𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜.
𝟸 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

my baby sister has been kicked out of more schools than i can count dawg, i just put her in a new school one of my young niggas go there so hopefully he can watch out for her

anyways im laying on the couch watching tv, bored asl.

"incoming call from sneaky link🤷🏽"

"hello"

"hey dae, im horny,"

"mhm im omw, if u not naked by time i get there its gon be a problem,"

𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝.
𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜.
𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

"fuck daeee harder!"

"mm"

"dae please fucckk"

"please what ciara?" dae said pounding into her.

this was that im lowkey n love w u sex.

"please let me cum dae please omgg"

"cum on mah dick go ahead"

"ouu" she whined grinding on dae slowly riding out her orgasim.

"mm just like that ma.. just like that"

  ꨄ

"i dont care sev, quan said u beat that lil girl n she aint even fight back. not once. hell look at quans face. u done punched him a couple times too!" dae shouted.

"mane im not finna argue witchu ion gaf," sev said going in the refrigerator and grabbing a water.

"you gon stop being disrespectful to me lil girl, i raised you. i take care of you. im the only one here, so appreciate it," dae said standing over her.

"gtf away from me man, you know ion like talking this much n u pissing me off. MOVE," sev shouted as she pushed him.

dae grabbed her by her hoodie, and made her stay still.

"let me go. now dae im not playing, u not my fucking daddy MY DADDY IS DEAD," sev shouted as hard as she was playing ts was getting to her.

her eyes started watering, her voice cracked & her throat ached.

"say sorry to quan for putting your hands on him and then come here," dae said softly, he understood what she was going through. he just wished she would listen and realize he only wants the best for her.

sev walked over to quan who was minding his own business on his phone.

"im s-sorry quan" sev croaked out before she just started sobbing.

quan got up and hugged her and so did dae, dae realized his parents werent coming back, he popped the niggas who killed him and moved on, always having a space for his parents in his heart.

but sev couldn't move on, she felt as though her parents death was all her fault. and maybe it was. but she cant change the past and she just cant grasp that idea yet.

"im gon get our schedules changed n u gon be with me during school to keep you out of trouble okay ma?" quan asked bending now to look at sev in her eyes.

"okay quan thank you,"

"come here sev, im sorry i grabbed u" dae said hugging sev again.

"im just stressed okay? im sorry,"

"its okay, i love u" sev said before detaching from the hug and going upstairs.

she knows what she has to do, she had to find closure. and thats what shes gonna do.

this story is gonna be sappy & emotional but freaky asf once i get the hang of writing sex 💀💀

but before u ask no the main character n her boo thang wont be breaking up every week. they wont be toxic, this will be a book showing u true love.

also this was requested like two hours ago so, here ya go bae❤️‍🩹