Chapter 9 - No. 656

A/N: This has gotta be the longest chapter I've made as a writer. I hope you won't get confused on how I did the reveal and some other parts which you'll know soon enough.

---------

Soon afterwards, Cale won't be relaxing anytime soon when On spoke about her chosen number.

[ Kim Rok Soo who was in Cale Henituse’s body…

And Cale Henituse who was in Kim Rok Soo’s body… ]

So the real Cale and I will eventually meet in the future?

Cale held his breathe, his calm face looking like it was about to break apart. Fortunately, he still managed to barely keep himself composed in front of them, except that when he straightened his back at those words, this was seen by those who had sharp eyes. 

Choi Han tensed up at the korean name he read. 

Kim Rok Soo?

He doesn't know who that is, but was it possible that Kim Rok Soo was someone like him? But then what did those words even mean?

Kim Rok Soo in Cale-nim's body and Cale-nim in Kim Rok Soo's body?

Ron and Beacrox frowned before turning their head towards their young master, who still seemed to have a calm composure. 

Ron narrowed his eyes in suspicion before looking back and didn't immediately came to a reckless conclusion and thought of a theory. 

It's possible that someone made the young master and the person named Kim Rok Soo switch bodies, which should be happening in the future.

The others also had the same thought as him. 

They should've gone back to their original bodies later on.

Although this possibility seems plausible, Ron felt his instincts saying that his theory could be wrong. He wanted to ignore it, but his instincts are one of the things that helped him survive so far during his time as the patriach and as an assassin. 

Ron couldn't help but secretly observe his young master more and unconsciously skimmed back to his memories of reading some facts of his young master that he had no knowledge of ever happening. He also compared the current Cale he knows and the past one, who had a 'trash' perosnality. 

Cale felt his fingers slightly twitch and continued to read.

I just hope they won't kill me after it's been revealed.

Cale silently cried in his mind.

I'm just an innocent person, who was once minding my own business while reading a novel.

[ The two of them could not take their eyes off of each other for a while.

“Cale Henituse.”

The first to speak was Kim Rok Soo, who was currently using Cale Henituse’s body.

“How am I able to meet with you?”

“I’m not sure. I was working the night shift and fell asleep for a moment to see that you were in this bed. But you see…” ]

The others immediately felt that something was wrong. 

Why are they speaking like that?

'Cale Henituse' and 'Kim Rok Soo' talked as if they hadn't switched bodies due to some sort of situation caused by someone, which was what they theorized not long ago.