Arrange Marriage Part 5

Malhotras & Kapoors siblings go home and tell their familes about soraj everybody agreed and decided to go roka next day! soraj were there on cloud 9 they were so excited for their roka. Malhotras were going to Kapoor Mansion for roka next day.

Next morning

Sonu's  outfit

Ishqi's outfit

Ishqi's outfit

(Boys ke outfit imagine karlo)

Malhotras arrived

Kapoors welcome them

Our ahaan the mahaan was searching for Ishqi

Sarla: Ishqi neeche aa

Ishqi: Aai

ishqi comes down  and our ahaan the mahaan was lost in ishqi's beauty

kartik notices that and says : aur bhai kya ho rhea h?

ahaan: shut up kartik

ishqi greets everyone and 

savitri to chachi and dadi: kinni soni kudi h na 

chachi: ha hamare ahaan ke sath bahot pyari lagegi

dadi: ha badi changi jodi hogi

all 3 ladies wanted ishqi as their bahu

and they talk for some time

here I am giving some information about roka ceremony

The Roka ceremony is the first step towards marriage. It is one of the most significant pre-wedding ceremonies in . In an Indian system, the boy, along with his parents and other family members, first see the girl. If the girl and boy like each other and give their consent to get married to each other, then the girl's family will give some money, sweets, and gifts to the boy; similarly, the boy's family will give money, sweets, and gifts, like gold jewelry, etc., to the girl.

This is called Roka, which means to book the girl and the boy for marriage on a future date. More often than not, this ceremony takes place on a small scale. However, some people prefer to host it on a large scale.

Roka is done and they decide to do engagement after 2 days

everyone agreed to it and everyone was happy

after going to home ahaan goes to his room and was thinking to follow ishqi on instagram after thinking 1000 times he sent request and ishqi was online so she quickly accepted request and followed back!

they both were super duper happy!

Precap

Soraj's Engagement And Ishqi's fear.