𝐄𝐧𝐝

You opened your eyes being received by the natural light that entered through the window of Itadori's room, shaking to feel how your eyes were blinded by the sun. You yawned, embracing Utsubo who had taken that habit of making a small ball like a stuffed animal to make you sleep more peacefully. Especially today it was of great help, you had a big nightmare in a train station. It felt so real.

Nobody was in the room and Yuuji used to laze late so you seem to have slept a lot, considering that you were the first to wake up after principal Masamichi. You jumped out of bed, making your tangled hair a little more comfortable, changing your pajamas for your characteristic clothes, you looked at your reflection in the mirror raising your thumbs as if you were ready to start another wonderful day.

When you were going to open the door a small note fell right at your feet, it was a post-it in which somebody write something, your eyes lit up knowing that now you read better thanks to Maki, who offered to help you.

«If you want to meet us, follow the instructions; first you have to go to the emo's room, there you will get an object and the next clue»

It did not take you long to understand that they were referring to Megumi, you ran down the hallway with a smile, opening the boy's room, this was completely tidy unlike Itadori's which was a disaster, also your fault. You wandered around the place looking for another note and the supposed object until you looked under the bed, there was a small box with a note stuck.

«Now you have to go to the tea room, maybe you'll find some other clue to follow your tour»

Tea room? You knew very well that they were referring to Nobara's room, who was always ready to play at tea time when Sukuna could not. Walking down the same hallway you walked back a few rooms, there everything was ready to have a party.

You searched everywhere without success until by chance you hit the small table, knocking down the teapot, from there came another clue.

«Why don't you search the place you like best?»

The forest, or a small part where the students were training, you spend a lot of time there, so much that it was your favorite place to hang out, besides from time to time you could feed some squirrel or look for beautiful flowers.

You quickly reached the tree where you used to sit and read little stories, where you usually fell asleep and Gojo ended up taking you back home. You went around the trunk finding nothing, nothing until you looked up and saw the note on a branch. You were going to climb the tree but Utsubo read your mind, moving forward and gliding down the trunk to pick up the note, giving it to you without any danger.

«Oh, there's nothing here, why don't you buy some sweets?»

The vending machines! You grabbed money that was folded over the note, jumping to the spot, used the money to buy your favorite mochis and when the box fell there was another clue in the hole where you got your hand.

«This is the last one, why don't you go back to where it all started?»

It took you a few minutes to drop what the note said, the place where you started to get into the world of curses, was none other than the room where they put Itadori to the test, that room where Masamichi created his stuffed animals.

You ran enthusiastically to the room, you didn't even know what all this little puzzle game was coming to, but you liked it and you expected to find your favorite people there. You opened the double doors with the help of Utsubo, as they were somewhat heavy for you. When they closed again the only thing you could contemplate was empty, cold darkness. A shiver ran down your back and you held more tightly the little box you had from the beginning.