Awoken

Everything was dark, all black, a deep void that never ended. It was like he was in a deep sleep even though he knew for a fact that he had died, long ago. Suddenly his eyes opened up. The light flooded in and blinded him, he winced from the sunlight. What is happening? Ghidorah looked up and saw that the sky was a crystal blue, there were no clouds in sight, the sun was of a giant ball of fire that lit up the world, also giving it warmth. Ghidorah's three heads looked down and saw that their body was entirely intact, not even a single scratch. The three pairs of eyes dilated in shock. 

"G-Guys, h-how are we a-alive?" Ni asked, stuttering.

"I-I have no i-idea," Ichi said in response.

"I thought we were obliterated! At least we're alive!" Kevin said, excitement filling his voice.

Dark memories started to return to Ichi's mind. He could now remember the reason he was on this planet. He now could remember how he turned to ice. He now could remember when he died to Godzilla by his nuclear pulses. He could remember it all now, but even these memories didn't concern Ichi as much as the fact that he was alive.

"How is this even possible!" Ni said in confusion.

"We're alive!" Kevin said in excitement.

Everything was starting to get darker now, the ground seemed to be casted by a shadow. Ghidorah looked up and saw the storm that had followed him back in 2016 was here again, it was steadily forming in the sky. The clouds of the storm were of a dark grey, rain slowly began to start pouring down to the ground. The wind also started to pick up its pace, now making the air a little chiller. Ghidorah looked around at his surroundings, he was directly beside Isle De Mara, which is where Outpost 56 is located. The storm now had almost completed its creation, it was almost identical to the one back in 2016. It cast a dark shadow over Ghidorah. Ghidorah's yellow scales now had a grayish tint to it. The wings were massive even when folded, being used to help hold up Ghidorah. His two tails also were quite large, they fidgeted back and forth as he stood. Ghidorah's eyes also seemed to be glowing a yellow in the dark of the storm. His left head was Kevin, his right being Ni, and the middle being the main, Ichi. Ghidorah lifted his wings up, they were massive. They stretched up high into the air, making Ghidorah look even bigger than he already was. Ghidorah then took off into the air with a couple strong and swift movements with his wings.

Whoosh!

Suddenly a sound erupted into the air, startling Ghidorah. He let out a grunt in response to the sound, it sounded familiar. He then landed back down onto the ground with a loud and booming thud. Ghidorah then searched around for where the noise came from, his eyes adverted towards a structure on the slope of Isle De Mara. In a glass window stood a human, holding an object strangely familiar.

(With Alan Jonah)

Alan Jonah stared out the glass screen, there was a storm going on outside and Ghidorah was the center of it. He was holding the ORCA, it was destroyed years ago, but, he had recreated it, but this time it was used for a different purpose. The device was linked up to an inhibitor chip, it would command the inhibitor chip to do whatever it was commanded to by the wielder, and this inhibitor chip was inside Ghidorah. Specifically the main head, inside Ichi's brain. Ghidorah suddenly reared back his heads and his necks started having a yellow line of light go up to his head, making his three mouths light up. Ghidorah was charging up his gravity beams. Alan Jonah quickly looked down and pressed a button on the ORCA, he looked back up, he had commanded Ghidorah to stop charging his gravity beams by using the ORCA to command the inhibitor chip to force Ghidorah to stop. The light diminished from Ghidorah's mouths and the necks. A smile creeped up across Jonah's face, satisfied that he could now control Ghidorah by force. With this kind of power in the palm of his hand, he now could accomplish anything that he needed to do.