Chapter 5: Comeback

// Abyssal Realm

"Ever since I gave him that room he never went outside, might as well check him out before he turned into a omnipotent NEET being" Veldanava devoid of any emotions on his face spoke having a tick mark on his forehead.

He was given a job from Rimuru but more of a request, to observe and wait for the appearance of her and her ragtag of a troublemaker team.

Veldanava who is understandable that Rimuru was physically, mentally and spiritually broken. He accepted the said request helping Rimuru to cope to the current situation.

He also felt pity to him, Veldanava also suffered from the same thing.

Try asking that to a being who has been alive for multiple decades, or even before the beginning of everything started, and his beloved had already passed away leaving him alone in this forsaken world.

But now Veldanava is having none of that. There's a limit on everything and Rimuru is close on hitting the limit.

Rimuru needs to know and understand the current situation, to fix the mess his significant other did.

Even if he's still crying and weeping in the bed, Veldanava will yank him out of there and brute force it to put him back on tip top shape.

Veldanava already deemed Rimuru to be his successor after all.

Time flows differently in this realm one could not explain, heck maybe just by walking towards the white cube of a room months or years had already passed.

Veldanava arrived at the doorway and knocks on it twice.

He waited...

No response.

He knocked again but with more a thud on it.

No response.

"Testing me aren't ya" Veldanava who was already ticked off has been angered more.

He forceful opened the door, Veldanava didn't care what he was doing, he already did his request and its time for Rimuru to response.

But what greeted him is quite a surprise.

A sudden slip up appeared on his angered expression as his thoughts are only full of awe and expectations.

'looks like my worries are for nought' Veldanava thought to himself.

He puts his arms on a cross as he leaned on the doorway watching Rimuru.

Rimuru was floating in the middle of the room, even the indoor decorations and the bed too was floating.

Intricate magic circles and patterns are swirling around Rimuru, as if multiple or thousand of pieces are molding each other in a perfect symphony.

Veldanava read through the magic patterns with ease, there was one distinct magic circle towards the rest that was forming together that piqued his attention.

Obviously his curiousity took over and tried to pry over the seal "Ou" his voice of admiration leaked due to the fact it took him longer to appraise it fully.

A wide grin formed into Veldanava's face as he fully figured it out, the purpose for the magic circle.

Few minutes goes by everything was sucked in even the room along with its interior too, Rimuru was still floating midair with what looks like a thin membrane coating around his body.

Rimuru opened his eyes and landed back on feet, he looks at his right palm. The fruits of his labor.

A crimson red and gold softball sized sphere with multiple outer layer rings that colored of blue with the mix of purple into it giving it of a mystifying feeling.

"Shizue is coming, I know, thanks for the heads up old man" Rimuru said looking at Veldanava.

Rimuru had already guessed that Veldanava knew what he created, there was a suspicious grin on his face as if he knew everything was happening.

"You really are running this old dragon dry huh" Veldanava replied.

Rimuru puts the colorful sphere into his own sub-space and shrugged "it can't be helped"

The old dragon raised his point finger "You only have one chance, use it incorrectly then everything and everyone is doomed"

"That's why I need your assistance for it" Rimuru replied as the corners of his mouth curved.

"*sigh* you really are one cheeky brat I'll tell you that much, but alright I'll make your entrance as grandiose as it should be"  Veldanava raised his hands.

Rimuru complies as he raised his own arms and shook his firmly.

"First and foremost what will be the name of that, its your first ever creation without the assistance of a manas and the Voice of the world"

Rimuru puts his finger on his chin " Well, calling it anti-Ciel is boring to begin or is she even the Ciel I knew"

Rimuru eyes sparkled as he thought of a name for it.

"Dawn, perfect name for a new beginning"

Rimuru plucks out a blue marble on his pockets and threw it to Veldanava
"Use it when you see fit, we'll be attacking with big moves this time"

Veldanava saw Rimuru's determination as if a new spark has flourished on him.

It has been awhile for the Dragon to have this type of excitement welling up on him 'No wonder Veldora stayed with you' He thought.

He gripped the blue marble with a position satisfaction on his face.

"Time to play along"

The End.

AN: Hm I finally updated it, I told you I'll drop it. Don't worry im not stopping for now, the fun has yet to begun >:D