28

Shane puts a plate of food in front of me and a plate across from me.

"Thank you Shae for everything" I know that its not much but its all I can say.

"Frankie don't thank me, I will always be here for you. At your happiest and saddest." He says softly.

I nod my head because I want to say thank you but he just told me not to thank him. He doesn't know it but this means a lot to me.

"What do you all do?" I ask as I move the food around the plate.

"Well Hozier is Don, which means he's the boss. He gives orders and he's the one that controls ship ments. Wyatt and Eric is Hoziers second and third, which means they are the most trusted people in the mafia. And if something happens to Hozier the title of Don will go to Wyatt and so on. Eli is still in training but when he's done, he will be in charge of shipments." He says with a emotionless face.

I nod my head and ignored the fact that he didn't say what he does. I look at Shane and his body language, Hes stiff and closed off.

"I won't ask what you do." I say softly and I watch as he relaxes and let's out a breath.

"Oh, and they don't know that you know France." I look up from my food and raised eyebrow.

"I haven't told them and I wasn't planning on telling them explicitly Hozier" Shane shakes his head and shudders " I don't what to think of what he will do when he finds out." I laugh a little

"Nither do I." I have seen him a little mad, I dont want to see him at his angriest.

"France eat, its not going to kill you." I pick up the fork and put the food in my mouth.

After I swallowed and put more in my mouth. I didn't realize how hangry I was. After I finished I get up and realize me and Shane were alone in the kitchen.

Hozier and Wyatt are in the door way of the kitchen. Looking at me then at the plate. "What?" I ask as I put the plate in the sink.

"Its nothing I just don't think I have seen you eat so fast" Wyatt says. I roll my eyes "I was hungry" I shrug.

"Shane" Hozier said in a tone that made Shane sit up straighter and look at Hozier. "Come with me."

Hozier turns around and walks towards his office. Shane gets up and kisses the side of my head and follows Hozier.

I look at Wyatt and he looks back at me. "I don't know if hes in trouble or not" Wyatt say as he looks away from me. How'd he know I was going to ask him?