#2. A God?!

#2. A God?!

[Great Fable, Demon World's Spring has begun its story telling once more.]

[Great Fable, 'Torch that Swallowed the Myth, has begun its story telling once more.]

[Great Fable, 'Season of Light and Darkness has begun its story telling once more.]

[Great Fable, 'Liberator of the Forgotten One's has begun its story telling once more.]

The door creaked noisily as it opened. Faint rays of sunlight entered through the wide-opened window. The pages of the manuscript Han Sooyoung spent the whole night revising scattered in a blinding fashion.

They imagined how Kim Dokja would wake up and showed them his usual cheeky smile. Afterall who else could bring back the system except The Most Ancient Dream himself?

But their hope shattered when they still saw the same figure laying down peacefully on the hospital bed.

His complexion looks better than before but there is no sign of him waking up anytime soon.

"WHAT THE HECK?! Don't you kidding me Kim Dokja! You are awake right? Open your eyes and don't joke around! "

Han Sooyoung pulled up his collar and wanted to shake him when Yoo Joonghyuk tapped her shoulder with menacing eyes.

Yoo Sangah stepped in between them and put her hand on top of Han Sooyoung's hand to calm her down.

"Sooyoung-ssi, don't you also get a notification of the sub-scenario too?"

"Hah? What sub-scenario are you talking aboㅡ huh? "

[A sub scenario has arrived!]

+

[Sub Scenario #1 ?????]

Category : Sub

Difficulty : ??????

Clear Condition : Find the last fragment of The Most Ancient Dream in the another world andㅡㅡㅡ?????????

Time Limit : ??????

Compensation : The 100% of The Most Ancient Dream

Failure : The Most Ancient Dream will stuck at the another world.

+

Everyone gulped and looked at each other because there is another strange message popped up in front of them.

+

[Do you want to go to another world? ]

[Yes] or [No]

+

"What should we do? "

"Isn't it obvious? We must beat the crap out of him. " Han Sooyoung smiled.

This will be their last hope for that star.

***********