Chapter 25: Celebration

() Elsh

] Ddraig

{} Albion

....
....
....

Returning to his house with Lucy, Issei decided to tell her the great news that he knows that would make her happy.

"Lucy, I have something to tell you that will surely make you happy." Issei said prompting Lucy to look at him with interest in her eyes.

"You do, love?"

"Yes, it's related to my promotion exam and Ravel, why don't we sit down and have something to drink before I tell you?" Issei told her getting a nod from her as she went into the kitchen and after a minute or two returned with some drinks and snacks.

"Now as I said, there are 2 news which would you like to hear one is related to promotion or other to Ravel?" Issei asked softly making Lucy put her hand on her chin before answering him.

"Let's go with a promotion that is much more important okay love?" Lucy said getting Issei to nod.

"Well, the good news is...that I got PROMOTED TO MIDDLE-CLASS!" Issei stated with a huge grin on his face making Lucy looked at him with wide eyes before she had a huge smile on her face as she jumped on him and started kissing him all over his face.

"Yesss! You are now Middle-Class! But wait how do you know that? You would get scores tomorrow." Lucy said in ecstatic before she remembered that for the scores would be officially the day later.

"Well Lady Phenex told me and I don't see the reason not to trust her. Though that brings Ravel's news." Issei explained as he got his breath under control from all the kisses Lucy planted on him.

"And that is my love?" She asked while taking a seat in his lap prompting Issei to blush from her soft ass.

"Well, Lady Phenex told me that when I get to High-Class, she would trade Ravel to me. Since it seems like Ravel would want to be in my peerage, though I did tell that is up to Ravel. I don't see a problem in having her with me. She also stated it would be good for Ravel to have both you and me with her, plus is damn good cook also. Oh yeah, before I forget, I got a present from Phenex family." Issei told her as Lucy thought about it for a moment.

It did look like the Phenex Clan were trying to get Issei under their wing, but since Issei did state that he will marry her, and with that become Head of Lucifuge house. It meant that both houses would benefit as an alliance, between the two, that would be good news.

"Okay, and what was the present?" Lucy said after thinking a bit about Ravel's coming into her loves peerage.

"You are okay with that?" Issei asked her in shock that Lucy didn't blow up the casket.

"Yes my King and future husband, as your future Queen and wife, I'm okay for many reasons my love. First, she may have developed a crush on you after seeing your power, and during that fight against her brother. I also watched it, and I was very impressed at what I saw that day. If she wants to get into your peerage, it may be because of that. Second, the alliance between the house of Phenex and Lucifuge will increase both of our strength and prestige and so forth..." Lucy explained to Issei getting a nod from the teen.