11

keyword ig?
f/f = favorite flavor
————————————

keyword ig?f/f = favorite flavor————————————

▬▬▬ 第十一章,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"We should go to that bakery over there!" I pointed to a small bakery across the road.

"Yeah, sure! My mom loves cakes so I can buy her some.." Kaidou smiled.

"Aw, that's really sweet." I patted his back.

"Y-yeah..!" Kaidou flinched, his cheeks turning pink.

"Oh! We can walk past the street now! Let's go!" I grabbed Kaidou's hand and ran across the road.

We got lucky because as soon as we got to the other side, the light turned green.

"Phew, we made it." I smiled, watching the cars go by.

"M-mhm.." Kaidou let go of my hand and played with his fingers.

"Alright, let's go now!" I cheered and walked into the bakery. As soon as we walked in, it smelt like delicious cakes.

"Mmmm." I hummed, looking around the bakery.

"Hey! What can I get for ya?" the worker asked, leaning against the counter.

"Oh! Uh... can you give us a moment to look at what you have?" I asked.

"Of course! Take your time." he smiled, tapping his fingers against the cold, marble counter.

"Hm.. I should probably get Kusuo something." I mumbled, putting my fingers up to my chin.

"Saiki?" Kaidou tilted his his head.

"Yeah, I've been a little... annoying with him I guess? I wanna do something to make him happy." I sighed, staring deeply into the desserts.

"What did you do that bothered him?" he asked, looking over at me. "If it's okay to tell me, of course."

"Oh, uh- I'd rather not talk about it." I shook my head, still looking at the various cakes. "Sorry."

"No, no, it's alright. And I'm sure you didn't annoy him, he's just like that, you know." Kaidou reassured me.

"Thanks." I looked at Kaidou and gave him a soft smile.