━ xxi. welcome to ny (aleyna + wanda's version)

⎯⎯ ❁ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ❁ ⎯⎯

━━ WHEN THE NEXT DAY ROLLED AROUND, Aleyna snuck into Wanda's room, holding her breath as she crept up to her bed. "Wanda?" She gently rubbed Wanda's shoulder as the girl slept. "It's two am."

Wanda groaned and rubbed her eyes before sitting up groggily, pushing her tangled hair out of her face. "What- what day is it?" She squinted, her voice raspy as she stretched. "December 11th." Aleyna answered, which seemed to snap Wanda out of her groggy state.

The girl was out of her bed in an instant, quickly running a brush through her hair and grabbing a beige tote bag that had a few small stains on it. In just a few minutes, the two girls were prepared and running through the compound, their bags bouncing on their shoulders.

Of course, Wanda and Aleyna remembered the necklaces; they held their breaths as they ran, quickly disappearing.

They decided that they should wear clothes that made them seem normal, unlike the all-black outfits that most criminals on tv wear

They decided that they should wear clothes that made them seem normal, unlike the all-black outfits that most criminals on tv wear. They chose to use Aleyna's hoodies, Wanda grabbing a light grey one, Aleyna choosing an ivory-color sweatshirt.

They also wore denim jeans as opposed to black sweatpants, as they both felt that they'd seem suspicious. As for shoes, Wanda managed to find a pair of blue tennis shoes, while Aleyna slipped on a pair of grey Converses.

The young Avengers ran out of the door that led to the outside, running past S.H.I.E.L.D's quinjet and heading to the cars that sat behind the gym. "Um, that one's been sitting there for the past four days." Wanda whispered as she pointed to a black Toyota. "Why don't I just take that instead of using someone else?" Aleyna nodded as she approached the car, Wanda following suit. "You can drive?" Wanda questioned.

"You can't?"

"Never took the test. Driving terrifies me."