Prologue

Prologue

A roar was heard shaking the heavens, every being within the distance trembles with fear, everyone was trying to remain calm, some of them nearly pee their pants...

Nobody has ever dared mess with the dragon king he was known to skin you alive with just a look, if it was a rumor no one dares to even question it...

The gods even fear him but today's he was needed and they had to put their fear aside and talk to him.

Another roar was heard again...

"What did you say?" Asked the dragon king with his legit stare that makes grown men sweat bricks.

"The humans...they will die if you don't help them" said Namjoon. He might be the only one that does not fear the dragon king like us, the mortals that have been given a second chance to serve the gods.

"Why should I even save them? They are just selfish and even kill their own kind!" He roared again making the ground shake.

"You must go Jeon Jungkook! It is about the faith of the world!!!" Shouted Namjoon.

"Faith? Have I ever believed in that shit?" 

"They humans will go extinct!!"

"And what has that got to do with me oh great leader" he mocked and smirked.

*********************

There was total silence then Namjoon attacked Jungkook...or attempted to attack...

The dragon King did not even bat an eyelash as he stood his ground and sent Namjoon flying back to his throne

Then he stretched his hand out calling upon the wind making everyone hold on to the pillars in fear of flying away because the wind was so strong we were all lifted off our feet except for the gods.

"I suggest you leave me alone, great god or else there will be hell to pay for distributing my piece" he shouted, making the wind stronger...