51-60

Chapter 51

    The villagers were taken aback, and the expressions of those who spoke to him were obviously bad.

    The fierce guy quickly reacted and immediately smiled again, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm talking about the Mei family farting."

    Everyone at the scene looked at each other and didn't know how to answer the conversation.

    The fierce man obviously does not need someone to respond, he said loudly: "The seal is clearly my family, what's the matter with his Mei family! You tell me how to get the Mei family, I will go to the theory now!"

    This person is afraid that it is not the eyes of the money. I want to admit my parents too!

    Some villagers who were not too busy to watch the excitement immediately pointed the direction to the fierce man, and agitated a few other villagers. A group of people sparsely followed the man, wanting to watch a goofy jump.

    Who knows, the man walked and turned around suddenly, "You still tell me where Qiao Manman's family is."

    "You are Qiao Manman's——"

    "Big brother, I'm his eldest brother!"

    It turns out that this looks fierce. The man is Qiao Manman's eldest brother, Qiao Manfu.

    Yesterday he saw his mother and daughter-in-law come back from the outside in disgrace. When asked about the reason, he heard that not only did he not get the money, but his mother was also buckled by Qiao Manman and tied to the legs of the table. She exploded immediately and was about to go. Go to Qiao Manman to settle the account. Qiao Manman grew up eating his fists. He felt that if he didn't teach Qiao Manman, Qiao Manman's wings would become harder and harder. Coupled with Lu Xiaoyan's intentional or unintentional fire on the side, Qiao Manfu came to Qingshui Village to find Qiao Manman when he was free.

    Unexpectedly, when I first arrived at the entrance of the village, I heard such a rumor of confession.

    At that time, he happened to be at home when Meiyu found him at the door of Qiao's house.

    He also listened to what Mei Yu and his mother were talking about. It was nothing that Qiao Manman was now separated, rich, and knew the people in the city. He might find a way to work in the city, but he didn’t forget to dig a well. People, Qiao is well-developed and should also pull his mother's family.

    Before leaving, Meiyu saw Lu Xiaoyan holding a wooden seal playing with Jinbao, so she went forward to tease Jinbao, and then asked Lu Xiaoyan if she could give her the seal. She liked the bamboo branch pattern on it.     Lu Xiaoyan knows how to be a human being, and a broken wooden seal is not worth much. Just now, Meiyu revealed very useful news for them, and immediately gave the seal to Meiyu.     Speaking of this seal, Qiao Manfu clearly remembered that it was taken from Qiao Manman.     He was only six or seven years old, but he was the age to remember.     He remembered one day that his parents brought back a baby from outside. Father and mother untied the baby's swaddling and rummaged it from head to toe, only to find a broken wooden badge on the baby's neck. Father and mother were very disappointed, and took the baby away the next day, but when it was dark, he took it back with a sad face. Since then, the baby has been kept in his home and became his sister, Qiao Manman.     As for the seal on Qiao Manman's neck, his parents didn't take it seriously, and just threw the things on the bottom of the box.     After Jin Bao was born, his mother remembered the seal again, turned it out from under the box and put it on Jin Bao. His mother felt that people in the city must have something special about wearing this for a newborn baby. His mother took Jinbao as an eyeball, and naturally, he would leave everything good. But the wooden stamp is a bit big for Jinbao after all, so it is used as a toy to tease Jinbao to grab it on weekdays.     Qiao Manfu carefully recalled Meiyu's expression when he saw the seal. The more sure Meiyu must know what he knew beforehand, otherwise normal people would see a piece of broken wood, and he quickly recognized the city with this piece of broken wood. Relatives!     Since Hu Shandan and Lu Xiaoyan's wife and daughter-in-law were sent away, Qiao Manman hasn't been out for a few days. Hearing a knock on the door, I was still wondering who it was.     Qiao Manman opened the door and took a look, and he felt very familiar. After another look, he quickly confirmed that the person in front of him was the original eldest brother Qiao Manfu.