forty seven

"Hey boo, what's wrong?" Jayda asked watching as Heaven slouched down in a seat right next to the room that Daloni was in. Jayda had got word that Daloni was at the hospital, and of course she wanted to be at his and Heaven's side.

"Hey, and I'm tired. Papa was up all night crying. Grey told me to bring him in to run some tests." Heaven replied, with a small sigh. She was trying so hard to keep her eyes open, but it was getting hard.

"Jayda he was just doing good, but now he can't even balance on his own. I keep asking God why him. Or if he's punishing Daloni for my mistakes." She added.

"Babe it could be nothing. He'll have his good and bad days. I don't think God is punishing you or him. He just keeps testing your faith. Heaven I've told you multiple times you have to give yourself a break, you have to take care of yourself. If you don't, you're gonna be in a hospital bed." Jayda replied.

"H-How can I take a break? Two kids, one that has cancer. Solana is improving, but I'm still trying to trust that she won't harm herself. I just got promoted which means they expect more from me, and I'm still trying to open my own building." Heaven rambled.

"Baby did you forget that you're in a relationship with Zylin? When he asked to be your girlfriend he asked for all of you. That includes helping with Daloni and helping run the house. I'm sure he's wanted to help, but the stubbornness in you denied it. You have to allow him to help you Heav, just like Nevaeh is your daughter now, papa is his son now. Stop trying to do everything alone."

Heaven sniffled wiping her face. She felt like she couldn't win for loose sometimes. She just wished she could go to a island alone without having to worry about anything. "Love you." She said.

"Love you too. You got this." Jayda smiled, hugging her best friend.

While they hugged Dr. Grey opened the door to the examination room to speak with Heaven. "Whenever you're ready, you can come in so we can talk about his results."

Heaven pulled back from their hug and stood up wiping her face free from tears. "I'm ready." She said.

She followed Dr. Grey back into Daloni's private room and smiled seeing him coloring. "Ou papa what color is that?" She asked.

"Gween!" Daloni shouted, throwing his arms in the air.

"Good job man." She cooed, pecking his cheek.

"So we've ran test and I didn't see anything unusual. It'll take a couple of days for his other tests to come back, but I'm sure they'll be normal. I examined the knot and it could be a tumor, but I'm hoping that it's benign. He does have a small infection. Nothing antibiotics can't handle. I asked if he was in any pain and he shook his head." Dr. Grey explained.

"So how many days will it take for his test?" Heaven asked.

"I would say a week, but I put in a rush so it shouldn't take more than four days. If it is a tumor, I'll have to admit him Heaven." He said.

"God." Heaven sighed, holding her hands over her head.

"But the knot can also be from the infection. Let's just hope that's the case. In the meantime he has a prescription of antibiotics at the pharmacy. Breathing treatments every morning and night. And keep him away from other small children until I give the green light." Dr. Grey stated.

"What about my daughter? She's six." Heaven asked.

"Try not to let them have a lot of interactions. I know she's had her shots, but she can still transmit something from school to him." Dr. Grey shrugged.

"Okay. How many more treatments does he have?"

"Well after this one, he'll have one left. If his test comes back normal and it's not a cancerous tumor then he'll be able to ring that bell." The doctor smiled.