𝗢𝗡𝗘いち

𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆
____________________

𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗞 tilted his head back, blowing the intoxicating smoke from his mouth, tapping his foot to the music -CAPO by Nle Choppa- blaring from the speakers behind the DJ. He lifted his head looking at his surroundings seeing nothing but naked women dancing, desperate drunk men throwing ones into the air and the unfortunate introverts -like him- that were most likely dragged here by someone else. He wanted to be away from all of that so he sat in the secluded area, Durk hated being surrounded by people he didn't know; it made him uncomfortable to meet new people due to his trust issues.

The blond boy took another puff of the addictive substance then put it out in an empty ashtray. 'I wanna go home man.' He thought sitting back looking up at the bare ceiling. Durk felt another presence close by and turned his head to the right to see a dark skinned boy with black and blond locs.

"Not a party person huh?" The boy asked, looking up at the ceiling. "Nah, I'm not." Durk replied, returning his attention back to the ceiling.

"What's your name foe?"

Durk inwardly sighed not wanting to engage in a conversation but he also didn't wanna be rude. "Durk." He replied. "Nah you're real name shawty." The boy said now looking at durk.

Durk rolled his eyes, "That is my real name." He said. "Oh, well Durk, you came here with someone?"

The blond boy nodded, "yeah, My girl."

"Yo girl? Why you ain't wit her."

"She's my homegirl, celebrating her birthday."

The dark skinned boy nodded just staring at the blond boy. They sat in silence until the dark skinned boy spoke and said "you tryna get out here wit me?"

Durk scoffed "ion know you like that nigga." He said wanting the dark skinned boy to leave him be. "My name's Von, there now we know each other. Durk snickers "I know your name."

"So you know me-"

"I know of you...king von, Mr We not from 63rd, you run what they call O block yeah?" Durk asked, looking Von directly in his eyes. They stared at each other until durk decided he wanted to leave instead of having a conversation with the most 'dangerous' person in Chicago, Others would be shitting bricks if a cold blooded assassin like von was anywhere near them but durk was too high to care. The blond boy got up out his seat and started to walk off until he felt Von grab his arm yanking him over so close that their chest were touching. "Let me take you home shawty."

"I'm not gay G."

"I never asked if you was, just let me take you home. I know you bored in this bitch."

Durk inwardly sighed, cursing his friend India out for dragging him here. He already knew that Von is not gonna take no for an answer so he agreed and they walked out of the club getting a few stares from some people.

The boys walked over to a shiny new looking Benz truck. "You got money." Durk said in a plain voice but was secretly in awe. "Yeah, you can say that."

Durk hesitated but got into the car buckling himself in, Von started the car then drove off.
________________

The ride home was silent. It was so awkward for durk that he laid back on the seat and fell asleep, a voice in the back of his head was telling him to stay up but again he was too high to care.

Feeling someone shaking him, durk jumped up out of his sleep "mm, don't be doing that shit man." He said in a groggy voice.

"Come on shawty we here." Von Said unbuckling Durks seatbelt. 'We?' Durk thought rubbing his eyes then gave Von a confused look. He then remembered he never gave the boy his address, he turned his head towards the house that clearly wasn't his and said "aye man thought you said you was taking me home?"

"Yeah...but I didn't say to your house." Von Said getting out of his car. "Cmon shawty whatchu waitin fo!?"

Durk sighed and mumbled "This some bullshit man, I need a blunt." Walking up to the huge house and through the front door. Durk shut the door behind himself, shielding his tired eyes from the bright lights. "You hungry shawty?"

Durk shook his head "You got a blunt?" He asked. "You in luck cuz I got one more." Von Said going into what looked like a bedroom then came out with an already rolled blunt and a lighter. He handed the blunt to durk and he put it between his lips. Von lit the lighter putting up to the blunt but durk turned his head giving Von the side eye.

"Nigga keep still, let me light the shit." Von said, grabbing Durk's face. Durk rolled his eyes but obeyed. "Why you got a bad attitude, shawty?" He said putting away the lighter after he lit it. Durk didn't know how to respond to that so he ignored the dark skinned boy and sat on the couch. "I'm talking to you." Von Said sitting next to him taking the blunt from between his lips.

Durk inwardly sighed "I'm tired, I just wanna go home, get high then fall asleep Ight." Von smiled but said nothing. 'This nigga weird for real.' Durk thought.

"Can I have the blunt back now?"

Von gave the blond boy back his blunt then said "where you from shawty?"

"The trenches."

"Yeah I can see that, but for real where you from?" Von Said nudging him. "Here, Chicago...the 63rd."

It got quiet for a minute, making Durk turn his head towards the boy beside him. Vons facial expression was unreadable; he couldn't see what the boy was feeling.

"So you an opp." He said, breaking the silence. "What you is GDk?"

Durk giggled "you serious nigga?"

"Answer my question shawty." Von Said puting some bass in his voice. "If I am, whatchu gon do. You brought me here."

Before Von could respond, the sound of glass shattering and gunshots were heard at the back of the house. Von quickly got up pulling a glock from in between the cushions. He told durk to get down on the floor but he was already headed towards the front door.

"If yo ass gets popped don't run back in here." Von Said slowly creeping to the back to catch and possibly kill The intruders. Durk gripped the gun in his pocket pulling it out. "This shit is blowing my high." He whispered.

He turned back around to try and catch up with Von but stopped when he saw someone come from the hallway on the right side.

"Durk?, Fuck is you doin here man." The person asked. "Polo you dumbass he's here, get everybody and get the fuck outta here!" Durk whispered.

Polo nodded and went back down the hallway to gather his gang and split but also making sure they got most of the stuff they came for. Durk shook his head "Dumbasses." He thought.

"Aye shawty, you see anyone!?" Von yelled coming down the hallway on the left. "Naw, I think somebody just fuckin witchu G."

Von chuckled and shook his head, He then walked up to durk and said "stay the night wit me shawty."

"What, you scared or something?"

"Nah shawty I'm neva scared, just want some company. Maybe we can be friends."

Durn furrowed his eyebrows "you just said I was a opp now you tryna be all buddy buddy wit me?"

"Listen it's either you stay here or walk home and you on my block so you should know how we get down bout strangers." Von Said in a low voice getting closer so now they were chest to chest.

Durk sighed 'Fuck it' He thought. "You got more weed?"

Von smiled widely showing his shiny diamond grills. "Cmon" he said walking upstairs.

"And stop calling me shawty."
____________________

➪こんにちわ☁︎︎

Vote pls

I know nothing about gangs but I'm gonna make this interesting as possible