ELEVEN

AFTER Durk finished his ice cream, he texted India to come pick him up

AFTER Durk finished his ice cream, he texted India to come pick him up. Durk and Von chatted a bit, talking about their new found relationship. "So like...do I call you my boyfriend?" Durk asked, confused.

Von gave Durk a big smile and said "yeah, whatever makes you comfortable."

Durks phone dinged, showing a text from India saying that she was outside. "My ride is here." He said standing up. Von did the same and reached out his arms wrapping them around his new lover, Durk did the same pulling him in, he giggled feeling Von's hand slide down and slightly gripped his backside.

"We're in public." He whispered. "Funny, you think I care about that ." Von whispered back. He kissed the blond boys lips and let him go. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." And with that Durk left the shop leaving Von at the table. He picked up the empty cup tossing it in the nearest trash can. His phone dinged getting a notification from an app called find me saying 'person' has left the location and was now heading towards a certain street.

Before Von had met up with Durk, he stopped by Tyquian's house to pick up a tracker that looked like a rhinestone from him and stuck said tracker onto Durks pop socket on his phone case, he figured out where he lived and stuck one under his car. Everything was starting to make sense to him now, Von had genuine feelings for the blond boy but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Von just hoped and wished he was wrong about this bed feeling.
__________________

"Where the hell have you been?" India asked. "You been absent."

Durk shook his head in disagreement "nah I just been busy."

"Doing what?, hanging out with your little boyfriend?" Durk smiled and nodded causing India to laugh "Stop playing...you playing right?" Durk shook his head. "Oh my God? When did this happen!?"

"A couple minutes ago, we just made it official."

"That's wonderful, omg this is so exciting my little baby has a boyfriend!" India happily expressed while pinching Durks rosy cheeks. "Are you gonna tell the boys?"

Durk huffed and threw his head back and huffed, how was he gonna tell them that he couldn't be apart of their thieving scheme anymore because he's dating the leader of the gang they're plotting against? Durk felt like he had to choose a side between his childhood friends or his newfound boyfriend, who should he choose?

Durk had real feelings for Von that won't just go away, Thinking about it just made his head hurt.

"I don't think I will."

"Durk, they're gonna find out one way or another."

"I'd rather not tell them and let them find out on their own than tell them and we get into a big argument and you know how Taurus can get."

"Yeah but I feel that he'd be more upset that you didn't tell him."

India pulled into Durk's yard and parked behind his car. "I don't know what to do Dia, I wanna be with him."

India grabbed Durks hand then squeezed it "you do what make you happy, not what makes Taurus, T-jay, nobody else happy."

Durk nodded and thanked India before exiting the car. "If you're not doing anything tomorrow there's a restaurant I wanna take you to, it's seafood and you know I love me a seafood boil."

"You keep eating that shit your ass gon turn into a crab but yeah I'll come." India rolled her eyes, I'll text you the address."

The two said bye then India pulled out and drove off. Durk went inside and decided to take a nap, 'its been a long day' he thought.
________________________

Von pulled into his driveway, turned his car off and got out. All he wanted to do was take a nap but before he could make it into the house, his neighbor from across the street stopped him.

"Hey man!, sorry to bother you but I've noticed some people riding by your house so I checked my cameras and saw this."

The man pulled out his phone and pulled up security footage of people wearing black from head to toe walking from around his home loading what looked liked his belongings in a black van... the same black van Von saw a couple days before.

"This was only a couple days ago, you probably should up your security."

Von nodded his head and thanked the man before heading inside. Von was more focused on the time and date, at that exact period of time he was with Durk... every time Quando told him something was up with his security system he was with Durk.

Von sighed and shook his head and couldn't believe it, he didn't want to believe it.

Durk was too sweet, kind and soft in Von's eyes to back door him. Von felt as that he was being to paranoid and he needed to trust his boyfriend but until he can confidently believe that he wasn't apart of whatever was happening, he is going to remain suspicious.

Von went into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of wine, he felt like it was going to be a long week. He went into his living room and sat on his couch, his phone began to buzz and sent a notification saying that 'person' left their home and is headed somewhere. Von set it to notify him when he arrived at his destination.

He tossed his phone to the side and sat the glass on the table in front of him before laying down slowly falling asleep.
________________________

Heyyy how y'all doing🙂

Question do y'all like Durk as a bottom top or switch? Asking for a friend