Beginning of new journey.

Mallika who studies in Sabrewal institute of arts and science is clicking pics with her classmates and a Maam told her that tomorrow mid term admission who got the scholarship are coming and she will have to host the event. In that event she will have to tell their % and read out thier names. Mallika agreed and started preparing for it.
.
Sumedh who studied in Bhatt College of Arts and commerce. Was being awarded by a farewell(why, yeh toh wakt hi batayega). Sumedh was happy.
.
Basant who also studied with sumedh. He was the son of the owner if the college. But Basant was in bad terms with his dad so he was also getting the farewell. And also he was hearkbroken by Zalak and his breakup
.
Sumedh:
Yes yes yes!! Basant i got it as in we got it. I am loving it.
Basant:
Has bhai accha lag raha hai mujhe bhi. Happyyyyyy and heartbroken
Sumedh:
Koi nahi yarr sab theek hoga. Ek baat bolu. Aaj na lag sa lag raha hai. Jaise kuch purana kuch milne wala ho. I hope in a positive way.
Basant:
Ohh. Well thats good. Sun aaj raat ko jaldi so jaate hai.
.
At Mallika's Place
Mallika:
(Consoling crying Monica) Shaat hoja Yarr. Woh galat tha par tu sahi hai. Bhoolja usko. Main hu na. Ek insaan galat hai matlab ye nahi ki sab galat hai koi aur ayega na teri life mein.
Monica:
Nahi!! Mujhe ab kabhi kisise pyaar nahi karna. I hate marriage i hate boyss.
Mallika:
Offff oh tu bhi na. Chodd na. Chall so jaate hai kal bohot kaam hai.
Monica:
Hmmm ab main uske liye ek aur baar nahi roungi. Good night.
.
They all sleep.
.
Next morning.
Mallika announcing new addmisions.
.
Mallika:
1. Neeraj Sheekhawat
2. Mansi Deshmukh
3 Omkar Chavan.
4. Basant Bhatt
5. Sume...(she looks shocked) Su. SUMEDH MUDGALKAR. (Takes a pause)
6. Sai Joshi.
7. Anupama Shah.
So guys these are the students who have topped in scholarship and have been admissioned here in our Sabrewal institute of arts and science.
Now we may announc their percentage and give them award
1. Neeraj 90%
2. Anupama 92%
3. Omkar 92%
4. Mansi 94%
5. Sai 96%
6. Basant 96%
7. Sumedh Mudgalkar 97%( she taking a grip of herself and also saying full name.)
Mallika looks down as Sumedh comes on stage to take award. As he gets down the stage he feels uneasy and turns back just to see Mallika.
Sumedh:
Ma..Malli..Mallika.
(Shocked sumedh just walks fast)
.
Precap- And they meet.

Thank you..keep reading