Eighteen (His pov)

If you know what's good for you listen to this song in headphones. Please😌😂

I spent the whole day setting the ballroom up and getting ready while I basically locked Lorena in a room with a bunch of people to get her ready.

People began showing and I calmly greeted them. It's been the past two days she's relaxed from her leg and today is Sunday. I am quite excited to see how amazing she looks. She has her own intro time and everything but I sort of organized that. Seems dramatic and hot.

"I'm excited to see this famous Lorena." Mark Norman smiled shaking my hand. His arm candy eyes me and I wanted to gag.

"Glad your here Mark." I nodded.

I sighed wishing I had the desire to chug alcohol. I've never taken an interest in drinking. It's not something I've ever desired.

I saw as the room filled with so many individuals. I walked up the grand stairway bullshit and grabbed the microphone as people quieted down.

"Hello I'm Killian Creed. Many of you know me from owning the Creed empire and some clubs in this area. I had recently signed a partnership with Lorena Vile." I said and people gasped.

"Yes I know many questions are coming into play but let's give a moment to meet her. Lorena love." I nodded to the large doors that opened lightly.

Lorena didn't look at anyone as her elegance and Grace was unmatched. She looked at me and her blue eyes seemed more piercing and sadistic. Her plump dark red lips went into a sharp smirk as people clapped and "ooo"-ed at her.

Her breasts pressed at the mesh between the cleavage area and she was well aware of what she looked like

People whistled and Lorena's eyes looked nearly electric, dancing with cruelness that I never witnessed myself. Even when I first saw her. I handed her the microphone and she smiled at me.

"Hello." She said and people clapped away. She kept her face rather still making it hard for me to understand her.

"I'm Lorena Vile. Yes I was the poor bitch." She said and people laughed like she was the funniest person in the world.

"I don't really know what to say other than I am eternally grateful for Killian. He is an amazing person and an incredibly hard worker. Very committed to his job and who he is as an individual. He is loyal and smart and an outstanding human being. I have to thank David for dealing with his stubbornness. I've seen his rather patient responses to Killian's rather demanding emails. So thank you David. Amazing guy as well. I hope tonight you have a great evening and I hope to understand you all well. Thank you." She smiled shining her stunning white teeth. Her lipstick made her teeth nearly glow.

She handed me the microphone again.

"Let's enjoy this ball shall we?" I said and people clapped as they spoke among themselves and Lorena looped her arm through mine walking down the stairs.

"Leg hurts?" I asked. She wasn't limping or wincing. Just curious.

"I'm not wearing heels so not really." She whispered in my ear as we walked rather slowly.

"What are you wearing?"

"Black flip-flops. Dresser is an angel." She chuckled.

We made it to the bottom and we were greeted by Mark Norman and his side bitch.

"Drink?" He asked Lore.

"I'm alright." She nodded with a straight face.

"Alright we'll hello. I'm Mark Norman, I worked with Creed in the shipments department back when you were steeling them." He chuckled offering a hand.

"Lorena." She said shaking his with no response to his over spoken comment making him feel rather dumb.

"What is your IQ? And what may I call you? Miss Vile, Lore, Lorena?" He asked trying to get at her. Gag.

"Lorena or Loren is just fine as anything and somewhere around 160." She said to him quickly."

"Borderline genius." He chuckled.

"Yes." She nodded once.

"We should work together again sometime Creed. She seems like quite the gal." He chuckled again checking her out.

"Nice to meet you I have others to speak to. Good evening." Lorena nodded once and walked away.

"Don't hit on her Mark." I said to him.

"Why she's smokin hot." He smiled.

"You'll end up with a heel up your ass. I've seen it." I smirked patting his shoulder and walking away.

I saw her speaking with twins from Jamaica.

"Hello Lydia and Laura." I nodded standing behind Lorena.

"Hi Killian. She is so lovely isn't she?" Lydia melted over Lorena.

"Thank you. You two are dimes." Lorena smiled kindly.

"Ugh sadly we have to attend to our husbands so we will see you soon. Bye Killian and Lorena." Laura smiled and they walked away.

I stepped very close to Lore.

"You are an absolute dream." I mumbled in her ear.

"Seeing you in a fancy non-business suit makes me weak in the knees. I can hardly look at you without smudging my lipstick from drool." She teased with a light laugh.

"Flirty are you?" I asked and she turned around looking at me.

"A little." She smiled.

I swear something switched in her brain the past 8 hours. She wasn't like this before.

"Well. We have more guests coming your way." I sighed seeing the Sebastian brothers walk over.

"Hola Lorena. I'm Dalton, this is Logan, and this is Carmen. We are very glad to meet you." Dalton smiled looking at her with no bad intent but his brothers looked at her strange.

"Igualimente." She said in their native tongue.

"Gracias Señorita. We came over for a nice hello. We are glad we came to see you in the flesh and hope you have a wonderful night." He smiled and they walked away.

"They're weird and he doesn't hope I have a good day." She turned looking at me.

"Don't drink or eat anything here." I said and she nodded.

"I won't." She sighed.

"We should go dance. Simple slow dance." I said and she smiled nodding.