6

Was empty.

———————————————————
A blind man sat inside of a house and looked outside the window.

It wasn't just some random blind man, it was Kagaya Ubuyashiki, the head of the demon slayer corps, that fought for humanity against Kibutsuji Muzan and his demon underlings.

He was currently deep in thought, thinking about a certain Crow that he sended out to find the deity that he thought came to earth, while waiting for the hashira meeting to start.

He hoped that the crow found the deity at time. Actually he hoped the crow found them at all.

He never searched for a deity in his short life of 25 years. He didn't even thought something like this exists until his father talked with him about it not to long before he died. As little kid he always thought there were only humans and demons, demons and humans. Nothing more. Nothing less. It didn't even came to his mind that there could be something more.

Something, that was so powerful that this something could easily destroy humanity and demons twice. Something so...

Godly.

He also didn't know how to react right when he came across a god or goddess. He hoped that the way he wrote the letter wouldn't cause any problems, that it wouldn't offend the deity in anyway. He was the last person that wanted to be the cause of the fall of humanity.

He hoped that everything would turn out right. He hoped that the crow that he sended out was still alive. He selected an extraordinary crow. A Crow that didn't look like every other crow. A Crow that just didn't look different, but also had a difficult personality. A personality that he thought would work out good with a deity. Although he didn't know how the deity would be. For him it just felt right to send out exactly this crow.

But then again he hoped that the crow even found the deity. He hoped the deity would come. The Hashira meeting was starting in less than 10 minutes and there was still no sight of something that could have anything to do with a deity.

Where are they? Didn't the crow found them? Did they decline my offer? Is the crow de- his train of thoughts was cut short when his wife entered the room and called out to him.

„Oyakata-sama, all Hashira had arrived along with the boy that travels with a demon"

„Okay, good. I'll be there in a few moments"

I don't think they will come anymore.

Slowly the sick man stands up from his sitting position and walks to the shōji door where his two daughters where waiting.

Outside the mansion you could hear yelling and cursing.

The Hashira are sure fired up today. Thought the blind man slightly amused to himself.

When they got closer to the garden, the voices got louder and clearer. The loudest amongst those voices belonged to the wind Hashira, Sanemi Shinazugawa. Then there was another voice which sounded slightly younger. The voice probably belonged to the young boy who tavels with his demon sister.

Suddenly another voice came in, surprising to Kagaya, it belonged to the water Hahsira, the quiet Giyuu Tomioka.

„STOP THAT! OYAKATA-SAMA WILL ARRIVE ANY MINUTE!"