I was Tricked Into this Fake Marriage

Rate:
Drawing: 4/5
Story: 4/5

Chapter 82 (end of season 2)

Summary:
After the Delpice Empire unifies all kingdoms with brutal subjugation, all the noblemen who stood up to the empire had to relinquish their titles. As her father's only child, Leyrin Efran becomes a countess overnight, but to secure her family's title and estate, legally she must be wed! She enlists info from the infamous Nine Night Guild to find a man of lower rank to keep the empire at bay. They deliver as requested (eep! he's SO hot!), but things don't completely seem as advertised...

Review:
The story is as easy to guess and cliche, a lot of romance scene.
MC transmigrated as marquis or count (I forgot) daughter, her empire was attacked by ML. She need to marry to keep her family title. She went to a guild which is ML guild and ask a man to have contract marriage with her. ML fell in love at first sight and lied to MC in order to marry her.
ML ask an empire and make MC grand duchess because he thought MC will be happy. In the end they fall in love with each other.
ML is the emperor killer who often killed as he like. He is a reincarnation of god or demi god. There was 4 god, fire and wind god are fighting so the water and earth god made ML to seal the 4 gods and prevent the destruction. ML absorbed the fire, water and wind god but he couldn't control wind power so he easily irritated and killed a lot of people. The earth god took MC in order to calm ML, MC live with ML for sometimes until she is death again. ML killed himself so he could reincarnate together with MC.
MC forgot about her time with ML. She remembered everything when she saw her bag from modern world. ML said he didn't have water power, then MC healed someone and it was revealed the water god is with MC.