𝟬. 𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐄

ELLIE WRIGHT WAS...quite literally, the sweetest girl in town. The entirety of Kildare Island knew it, and honestly, they were okay with it. She was the one to help out after a storm, to spend her time cleaning the beach instead of partying, and too give the little money she had to the even less fortunate.

She'd known the Pogues for practically her entire life. Her father, Brady, was close friends with the man known as Big John Routledge, and with that, came his son, John B, and John B's best friend, JJ Maybank.

JJ and Elle always had that special connection. Well, she had connections with all of the Pouges, but JJ was even more intense. John B was always more of a brother figure, due to the fact that she spent most days at the Routledge home, yet JJ, well.. he was her bestfriend.

However, after a fatal incident involving Brady, and then finding buried treasure years later, Elle can't help but figure that the Paradise on Earth, may not be paradise after all.

RIPTIDE.

starring...

———

✧༺  𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐔 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
(𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓)

PORTRAYED BY OLIVIA HOLT !(RECASTED FROM SABRINA CARPENTER)~  INFO !

(RECASTED FROM SABRINA CARPENTER)
~
INFO !

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 (𝐒) : 𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 , bug, kiddo, e
𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 𝟏𝟔 ( 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 )
𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 : 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐒 : she / her
𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄 : i love you too, dummy

——

✧༺ LORELAI ROSE WRIGHT
(THE MOTHER)

✧༺ LORELAI ROSE WRIGHT(THE MOTHER)