Part 1

Back story

Y/N's sister is married to Junkook's elder brother Seokjin but y/n missed their wedding because of her university exams in US though she was connected to them through phone calls this whole time and when she got time she returned back to her country to greet the couple and meet her newborn nephew who was born after a year of their marriage but at that time Jungkook was out for a business trip and she too returned to US after spending some days at her home so they both really never met in person.

Even now as her graduation was completed one month back she returned one week before the wedding after completing her formalities and was directly attending Jungkook's Wedding Ceremony today.

Present

Y/N was busy with her younger sister Yungi, elder sister Min Jee and one year old nephew Jinmin.
And Jungkook was on stage waiting for her soon to be wife.

But today Destiny had other plans for both of them , something that will be changing their life forever.... 💍

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mr Jeon - WHAT? AND YOU ARE INFORMING ME NOW THAT YOUR Daughter ELOPED WITH HER BOYFRIEND?? (shouts)

Mr Choi - I am sorry my friend! I shouldn't have forced my daughter against her will to marry your son. Its all my fault! (weeps)

Mr Jeon - now what will I say to my guests?? Do you even know how many high class people like business men and politicians are there. Everybody is waiting for the face reveal of the bride of my Jungkook . What am I supposed to tell them?

Mr Choi - I am so sorry I just wanted to give a good life to my daughter, I had no idea she would take such step.

Mr Jeon - And what about my son? Does he deserve all this? What about his respect? He is not an ordinary boy who can easily move on from this betrayal . He is The Jeon Jungkook , media and his business rivals will taunt and tease him till the end that how his bride eloped with someone else on his big day. Will it be good for his image??

Mr Choi looks down with teary eyes.

**************

Min Jee / Jin / Mrs Jeon / Mr Kim / Mrs Kim - WHAT? ( everyone is stunned)

Mr Jeon - Yes ( sighs) I don't know what to do now? How to handle this? What excuse should I give to our guests now? ( holds his head in his palm)

Min Jee thinks for a while

Min Jee - I-I have an Idea

Mr Jeon's eyes sparkled

Mr Jeon - What is it daughter?

Min Jee looks towards her father

Min Jee - What I-if...I mean...if we

Mr Kim - Just Say it Min jee!

Min Jee holds the hands of her father

Min Jee - Will you give your d-daughter for my b-brother in law?

Everybody gasps and Mr and Mrs Jeon's face lightens up with new hope

Mr Jeon - Yes Mr Kim we would be very happy infact lucky to have another daughter of yours as our daughter in law. (grins with happiness)

Mrs Jeon - Yes absolutely! Y/N is just like our Min Jee.

Mr Jeon - Rest decision is all yours we won't force you. You can take your best decision as a father and not as our in law.

Mrs Kim - Even I-I have...no problem. Jungkook is a well settled responsible boy. He would surely take good care of our y/n.

Mr Kim - But

Mrs Kim - Honey! we were looking for a suitable groom for her anyways to marry her off in few months so why not marry her now when we have already found one.

Mr Kim - I agree with you but we need to talk to y/n about this. My daughter's approval is most important to me.

Min Jee - Don't worry dad I will talk to y/n

Mr Jeon - Come Seokjin we need to talk to Jungkook about this.

**************

Y/N - H-How can I marry him? he is a stranger to me Unnie!

Min Jee - Mom dad were searching a groom for you so anyways you were going to marry a Stranger in few months so why not now when the groom's family is known to you and even your sister is a part of it.

Mrs Kim - yes daughter we will be more than happy if both of our daughters are married off in the same family. You won't face any problem there Min Jee will always be with you dear.

***********

Jungkook felt betrayed because of his fiance

Jungkook - I respect your decision dad . I will marry y/n ( he breaths out)

Seokjin pats his shoulders

Seokjin - Don't worry! You won't regret your decision that's my promise because y/n is just another version of Min Jee. she will make you feel like the luckiest man in this world. Trust me ( Wink )

❤️❤️❤️ Y/N and Jungkook agreed for the marriage simultaneously ❤️❤️❤️

Mrs Jeon gives a ring to y/n so that she looks like engaged. Soon a beautiful wedding dress is arranged too for y/n by Mrs Jeon.

************************************