All for love

"What do you mean you cant do that just call him your.." i was telling at Daisy when lotso spoke up. "Josie i am her slave." lotso said with a tear in his eye. "what do you mean lotso"?? i was so confused why would he do such a thing. "All for love Josie all for love". he replied. "what do you mean all for love all for love its stupid do you still have a place for this trader in your heart"! i yelled not knowing how angry i was. "no, no i dont but it was either i become her slave or well you see.." he said swallowing the knot in his throat. "I see what i dont see anything"! I yelled back tears streaming. "It was you or me either you died or i become her slave"! He replied "oh lotso your just i dont know i just..thank you" i said. "Aww how sweet a nice little reunion now get over her strawberry boy or the girl gets it"!! Daisy yelled from across the room. I had forgotten about daisy ohh i hated her now it was like time stopped for just a minute just for me. Everything flashed through my head the muddy bear on the curb, the smell of maple bacon, and an open window. Wait an open window!! I saw it i just had to run, run fast, and pray pray that i could jump from two stories and not die. I grabbed lotso and did it no hesitation just jumped..