comeback.

After 7 years of leaving seoul I came back to seoul as the company I was leading has become the first leading company in South Korea. As I stepped on Seoul airport memories started to flash in my mind. I took a deep sigh and went to the hotel I booked for myself.
It's been days since I am here. So today I decided to go out and explore places. I changed my clothes

And went to my favourite park

As I was wandering around I saw a couple of boys bullying a boy

As I was wandering around I saw a couple of boys bullying a boy. I quickly went to them and separated them and scolded them for their bad doing. I crouched down to the kid's level and made him stand up..
???:- thank you noona.
Y/n:- it's okay lil champ. Are you hurt somewhere?
He nodded as no...he somehow resembles Sunghoon.
Y/n:- what's your name?
???:- yeo-
He was about to speak but I saw he looked somewhere else quickly I looked at his direction and saw Sunghoon and a girl running towards his direction. Sunghoon quickly bend down to his level and hugged him tightly and examined if he was hurt somewhere or not. I was so mesmerized within the love between a son and dad.
Sunghoon:- Yeongsu are you alright son?
"YEONGSU" is he my son...?
???:- yes dad...this noona saved me.
He turned to me
Sunghoon:- thank miss- Y/n?
Yeongsu:- mumma
It hurted when he called someone else mom when I am supposed to be his mom...he quickly went to her and hugged her even she hugged him back too. I smiled unknowingly.
Sunghoon:- y/n when did you return?
Y/n:- just few days back
Sunghoon:- ahh nice to know that by the way meet my wife Lia
Lia:- Hello.
I smiled a little to her and looked at Yeongsu
Y/n:- is he..?
Lia:- yes he is our son.
I nodded and left from there silently.
.
SUNGHOON POV
She isn't herself right now...she indeed became more beautiful but she wasn't happy or cheerful like before..I tried to find her so much but she was no where to be found. But today I finally met her I wanted to make her meet her son as it's her right to know her son tho..but before I could speak something she left. I didn't bothered to follow her as I was with my wife.
Sunghoon:- lets go back home now.
.
Y/N POV
I was whole drenched in rain as it started raining but I didn't felt any need of rushing back to my hotel. Or having having a urge to buy an umbrella...I was just feeling depressed again. 
As I walking hald dead I bumped into someone. I was ready to fall but I felt two arms pulling me upward. I opened my eyes slowly and "KIM TAEHYUNG"?

 I opened my eyes slowly and "KIM TAEHYUNG"?

He was looking breath taking as always.
Taehyung:- y/n?!
He said in a high voice which was sternful and worried. But I fainted without hearing any further...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.