Chapter 101: Yan Rui abused each other with blood

Hearing Yan Rui said that he likes parrots, Zhou Ran curled his lips. He approached Duan Chen and took his hand: "Achen, I like parrots. Let's win the parrot later.\"

Duan Chen pulled out his hand without a trace, "Just be happy."

The indifference in Duan Chen's tone was undisguised, which made Zhou Ran a little frustrated and a little uneasy.

Duan Chen clearly told him that he wanted to marry Yan Rui, but now that old woman is dead, why hasn't he divorced Yan Rui?

Zhou Ran wanted to ask but was afraid to ask, for fear that the result would be very different from what he wanted.

He looked at Duan Chen cautiously, but found that his eyes were always on Yan Rui's side.

Yan Rui!

Every time Yan Rui turned against him, Tianzun made him lose face by changing roles, and later he lost face at the opening banquet.

I thought that with the help of Su Yaya, Yan Rui could not turn over the whole network, but I didn't want the Duan family to catch the evidence of Su Yaya.

Now Yan Rui's level of praise on the Internet, even he is envious.

This time, he came to participate in this variety show to compare Yan Rui.

- Hours later, the director asked the staff to replace the target again.

The rules are 30 meters, 40 meters, 50 meters... One person shoots three arrows to compete.

The final winner is chosen first.

Ten meters is also difficult for beginners, and it is very unfriendly to girls. After all, the strength of girls' arms and wrists is not as good as that of men.

Yan Rui and Duan Lin were in the last group, and the distance of thirty meters was relatively easy for Duan Lin.

In front of them are Duan Chen and Zhou Ran.

Zhou Ran drew the bow and set the arrow, and one arrow shot out to the center of the ten rings, the second arrow to the center of the nine rings, and the third arrow was also in the ten rings. This result is now the first.

Zhou Ran frowned, obviously not very satisfied with the result.

"Handsome."

None of the people present thought that Zhou Ran's shooting arrow was so strong.

When it was Duan Chen's turn, three arrows shot out and hit ten rings.

He was tall and straight, with a valiant bow and archery, and the camera immediately turned to Duan Chen.

"God, this is too fast, how many rings?"

"I think the three arrows are all red hearts."

"59 rings, it seems that Duan Chen and Zhou Ran are the first."

"I didn't expect President Duan to be able to shoot arrows, so accurate."

Zhou Ran already felt that the victory was in his hands. Didn't Yan Rui like that parrot? Then he's going to win.

Zhou Ran looked at Yan Rui with a friendly attitude: "Yan Rui is yours, don't be nervous, relax."

For Zhou Ran, they have already won.

"Yan Rui's group is also unlucky and ranked behind Zhou Ran and the others. It's so tense. If you want to win, both of them must hit the tenth ring."

"I'm getting nervous looking around."

"Fortunately our group is in front."

Zhou Ran listened to these words, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth became deeper and deeper.