Chapter 377: To the Hospital!

The Smith villa was in the suburbs. It was a three-story building, and each floor was about 100 square meters.

Yvonne sat in the living room and clenched her fists tightly as she watched the nanny unpacking her luggage.

She looked at the low floor and then at the living room, which was at the end of the hall. She felt a violent rage roaring in her heart.

She stood up suddenly and said to Lucy, who had come over to help her unpack her luggage, “This place is too small! Get Joel to move me somewhere else!”

Lucy did not even look at her and continued ordering the others to send her clothes upstairs. “Miss Yvonne, I think you should stop acting. Do you really think you’re here for a vacation?”

Yvonne sneered, “Even if it’s not a vacation, I’m still the eldest daughter of the Smiths! Joel won’t let you suppress me, right?”

Lucy pursed her lips. “Yes, you’re the eldest daughter. But Mr. Joel has instructed me not to allow you to go home for the time being. You should reflect on yourself here.”

Yvonne’s face turned red.

She clenched her fists and lowered her voice. “Tell Joel that I know I was wrong. Dad is still in the hospital. It’s not appropriate for me to stay in the suburbs like this. Let me go back.”

Lucy lowered her head. “Alright, I’ll help you deliver the message.”

Although she said that, she turned her head and pursed her lips.

Hearing Lucy’s words, Yvonne felt relieved and went upstairs. She entered the master bedroom and looked around. Although it couldn’t be compared to the one in the manor, it was still passable and could be considered clean.

She changed her clothes and went out. When she was about to go downstairs, she heard someone ask, “Lucy, are you really helping her pass a message to Mr. Smith?”

Lucy sneered. “Did she say something just now? Why didn’t I hear her?”

The other servants nodded as well. “Yes, we didn’t hear anything.”

Yvonne: “!!”

These unruly servants were bullying their master!

She was about to go over and scold them, but Lucy seemed to have seen her. She waved her hand. “Alright, since Miss Yvonne is here, let’s get going.”

With that, she turned to look upstairs. “Miss Yvonne, we’ll head back first. Oh, right, your bank card has been frozen temporarily as well. But don’t worry. There are ingredients in the fridge. I’ll get someone to regularly send you daily necessities.”

With that, she left without waiting for Yvonne to say anything.

Yvonne did not think much of it at first, but when she saw the people who’d brought her here walking out one by one, she panicked and chased after them. “You two are leaving too?”

The two of them nodded. “Yes, Lucy just said that we’re leaving.”

Yvonne looked around.

This was a villa district in the suburbs. However, because it was too far away, most people came here to stay on vacation. At this moment, there were not many families around.

From afar, the surroundings were filled with greenery.

She was anxious. “What should I do if you guys leave? Who’s going to cook for me tonight?”

The two of them coughed. “About that, we don’t know. Oh, the car is about to leave. Let’s hurry and get out!”

They pushed Yvonne away and left the room.