16 | pick up lines

"As long as I have a face, you'll have somewhere to sit," he says, holding back his laughter

I smile at his not-so-original pick-up line, "Eight out of ten."

We're currently on a jet to Italy and we're telling each other dirty pick-up lines. To clarify, it was not my idea.

"What? That was a good one," he huffs. "Whatever, I have another."

"Go on," I shrug, leaning back as I wait for another one of his shit pick-up lines. I really hope he doesn't actually use these.

"Are you gay?" he asks. "For Bella and Riley, most definitely," I nod my head in agreement.

They're hot mother fuckers. I can't wait to see them. Wait- I should scare them and film it.

Great thinking, Rory- the fuck?

Number one, I hate that nickname. It's annoying and childish. Number two, Kylian is an idiot for calling me that because now I'm calling myself it which is not good.

"Wow, neither am I, let's make out," he grins at his joke. Really? I think we should stop this game.

"Kylian," I let out a disappointed sigh, "did you get that from Google?" I glance at the phone in his hand.

As soon as we got onto the plane, the flight attendant gave him a phone. She's nice as fuck. Why is everyone cool except Kylian?

"Yes?" he scoffs. "Do you actually think I say these to girls? Kylo would though. He says it to Bella when he's drunk."

"Kylo's cool, shush," I roll my eyes. He furrows his eyebrows at my words, "I beg your pardon, love?"

"Kylo watches the same shows and movies as me and talks about them with me. Aka cool behaviour that you don't have," I shrug.

Spreading his legs, he leans back on the couch and scoffs, "Yeah?"

"You heard me, no?" Kylo is cool. His name is even cool. Kylo. That's a cool ass name.

"Hmm, okay then," he scoffs. "Tony shouldn't have died. Natasha's death was uncalled for. So was Gamora's."

When the fuck did he watch marvel? Because he didn't watch it when I partnered up with him.

I narrow my eyes at him and he does the same at me. Shit. I just started a staring contest.

He crosses his arms, and I copy him. Tilting his head, he pokes his cheek with the tip of his tongue. Dipshit.

His phone all of the sudden starts ringing and I blink. Stupid bloody phone. That was not fair. I could have easily won.

"Next time, darling," he mutters mockingly before answering the call.