Chapter 420: Sponsor Grandpa Is here!

As expected, it diverted Tanya’s attention. “Nora is injured? How did she become injured? Were you busy the whole day yesterday because of this? What exactly happened? What email are you talking about?”

Seeing that she wasn’t refusing to go to the Smiths’ anymore, Joel breathed a silent sigh of relief. Then, he slowly recounted what had happened the day before.

He didn’t hide the truth from Tanya just because she wasn’t part of their world.

Now that Tanya was going to be with him, she would have to face these issues sooner or later.

Upon hearing about the martial arts tournament, upon hearing how all of Quentin’s bones had shattered, and upon hearing about how Nora had challenged the Benevolence Hall all by herself; Tanya frowned and ranted angrily. “They are too much! Nora did great by beating them all up! If I had practiced martial arts, I would definitely have gone with her to give them trouble, too!”

Then, she asked Joel accusingly, “Did you help her?”

Joel’s lip corners spasmed. “I wanted to, but Justin stopped me.”

Tanya was taken aback.

Joel thought back to the events from the day before. When Nora challenged the Benevolence Hall all by herself the day before, he had wanted to go in and help, but Justin had stopped him.

Justin had said, “She has a lot of pent-up anger right now, and needs to vent it out. Otherwise, she would feel very awful.”

Therefore, Justin had only kept Shaun occupied in the arena so that Nora could kill him herself, and thereby vent her anger.

Joel had been rendered speechless at that time.

The one who had been beaten up was his younger brother, too!! He also had a whole load of pent-up anger that he had nowhere to vent!!

However, he had still given the chance to vent to Nora.

He’d thought that Tanya would praise him after he explained what had happened, but unexpectedly, Tanya instead said, “Mr. Hunt did the right thing! Nora is not in good health. If she doesn’t vent her anger, it will definitely affect her health. Why are you fighting with her for it when you’re so strong and muscular?”

Joel: “??”

Suddenly, he felt like his status in the family in the future was now clear at a glance.

2

Tanya then asked, “Is Quentin really unable to stand anymore?”

Joel’s expression darkened at the question. “That’s what Lily said. I have contacted all the orthopedic specialists in the country, as well as the Hunts’ medical experts last night, but all of them said they couldn’t do anything about it after they came and saw Quentin’s condition.”

Tanya didn’t quite agree, though. “In my opinion, that may not necessarily be the case.”

Joel was surprised.

Tanya then said, “Ask Nora about it after she wakes up! Only she can give you the most accurate answer.”

Joel was puzzled. “Why do you say that?”

Tanya kept quiet for a while before she finally replied, “There was once someone broke my leg when I was abroad. All the doctors said that the bones were shattered, so I won’t be able to ever dance again. It was Nora who cured me.”

Joel was taken aback by her calm voice.

Joel had always known that Tanya’s life abroad during the past five years wasn’t a peaceful one. However, he never knew that someone had even broken her leg.