Chapter 1- As it was

(Y/n)s pov:

"Why did we get the only late sensei??" Naruto complained moping around the classroom, successfully annoying the shit out of everyone in doing so. I observed the scene, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and I were the only ones in our old empty classroom.

"Do you ever shut up?" Sasuke groaned rolling his eyes, I leaned back in my chair running my hand down my face in boredom. I kept down a snicker as Naruto made a face at Sasuke, mocking his words with a frown.

"Naruto what are you doing?" I asked as he hopped up on a chair, wobbling slightly as he put a duster on the hinge of the door, balancing precariously on the wood.

"This is what he gets for being late" Naruto chuckled clapping the chalk off his hands and hopping down, he walked over to me and stood primed with a shit eating grin.

"Tch dobe, a jonin would never fall for something like that" Sasuke jeered crossing his arms, Sakura nodded in agreement with a hum.

"Yeah idiot" Sakura added with a smile, I rolled my eyes at her. We all sat on the edge of our seats as the footsteps got closer and closer to the classroom. The door opened and a cloud of chalk dust poofed on a tall mans head, Naruto started laughing hysterically. I admittedly sniggered along with him as Sakura started rapidly apologizing.

"Well I've only known you all for about two minutes and if im being honest I think your a bunch of idiots" he said staring at us as he patted off the chalk dust that settled on his hair and shoulders, my eyebrows furrowed as he said that.

"Hey dont rope me in with the real idiot, old man" I said pointing at Naruto, while trying not to laugh. Naruto glared at me with a pout, comically pushing out his lips.

"HEY WHO YOU CALLING AN IDIOT?" Naruto yelled before we both bursted out laughing, I had to hold my hand over my nose to stop myself from snorting. I heard a faint 'oh brother' from Sakura as we did, I put my hands down, looking away from Naruto to try to stop my cackles.

"Ok, you all introduce yourselves" he demanded leaning on the door frame, tucking a small book I didn't recognise into his vest.

"You first" I stated with a scoff, wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes. I wasn't quite sure what to think about our new teacher, he seemed calm but not very interested in putting up with us.

"Ok, my name is Kakashi Hatake, I don't feel like telling you what I like and dislike and uh I haven't really got a dream" Kakashi answered with a closed eye smile, well I think he was smiling all I could see was one of his closed eyes.

"Ok you now" he said pointing to Naruto, he puffed out his chest and took a deep breath in.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like ramen and I REALLY LIKE Iratchiku ramen that Iruka sensei treats me to, I dislike empty ramen cups and the time you have to wait for ramen to cook, my dream is to become the hokage!! Believe it!" Naruto yelled jumping up and pointing at himself, I don't know how he had that much lung capacity.

"Ok you now" he said pointing to me, I groaned not wanting to do this pre-school like introduction.

"My names (y/n) (l/n), I like warm weather and cute stuff and I dislike being alone and spending money, uh my dream I guess is to find my family and just kinda live" I replied with a small shrug, Sakura chuckled at my words. I glared at her with a scowl as she shrugged at me.

"My name is Sakura Haruno, well I like- the person I like-" she started giggling and glancing between Sasuke and the ground. "I dislike Naruto and (y/n)" she stated with a huff, I crossed my arms and mocked her giggle. "And my dream" she stated with a bite of her lip just giggling.

"Ah Kakashi, I have a question" I stated looking at Kakashi with a frown, he nodded with a groan. "Can I change my answer for things I dislike, I dislike Sakura" I stated with a huff.

"You two are gonna be on a squad together, in the real world there's no time for schoolyard cat fights" Kakashi stated with a sigh, crossing his arms as he looked at us. "Are you gonna introduce yourself?" Kakashi asked looking at Sasuke with a disinterested glance.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I don't particularly like a lot of things, I dislike a lot of things, I don't have a dream my goal is to kill a certain somebody" Sasuke stated with an angsty glance towards Kakashi, my eyes widened as we all sat in silence. He really wanted to kill someone?

"Well now you've all introduced yourself you can be on your way, meet me at the west training field at dawn, don't eat breakfast or you'll puke" Kakashi said with a narrowing of his one exposed eye, I cringed at that. What kind of training was he gonna put us through??. "You can all go now"