chapter 3: tough love

it had been a year since you had joined the X-Men, you have advanced greatly, you have been training your quirk so now you have much more control over it and are less likely to let out a big blast like you did at the spirit festival, you are currently a trainee for the X-Men, you've gotten to the point where you are practically an X-Men.

you have made quite a few friends at the mansion, such as raven (mystique), hank (beast), (logan) and Charles Xavier, they have all helped you train, raven with your reflexes and combat skills, logan with your senses and reaction times, hank has taught you how to build and program technology and Charles has been helping you with your quirk control.

you are now on meds to also help you with your quirk and help you sleep so now you no longer have night terrors because of your medication which you have to take nightly, your appearance and personality have also changed since the past year, due to one of your missions your arm was crushed and had to be replaced.

you helped hank make you a new robotic prosthetic, you have also cut your hair shorter and extended your undercut all around your head for easiness during training, your roots are still red and you have also died your undercut red leaving the rest of your hair black, your personality has also changed, you are still really caring and approachable.

However, you have become much tougher and your resilience has improved vastly, you have also gained new abilities, you are able to regenerate yourself and others much more efficiently, you now heal automatically, have the ability to control technology with your mind and you now have additional strength thanks to your new found quirk control.

Monday morning

you are all going to visit UA high school, once you arrive you teleport into the back of the room and turn yourself invisible to others with your telepathy, you do this to surprise them all being excited to see them all, the rest of the class is talking to each other, Aizawa asks them to be quiet.

"shut up!" he announced, they all quietened down and looked towards him curious, "as I have told you all, we have some visitors today" he said, they all looked excited at him, this made you laugh, luckily none of them heard you.

you told Charles to knock on the door with your telepathy, "mind: knock on the door, the class has settled now" you instructed, then he knocked on the door as you instructed, "come in!" said aizawa and they all walked in, the whole class looked at them amazed.

"these are the X-Men, from the academy for gifted children" he said introducing them, Charles smiled at them and introduced himself, "hello, my name is Charles Xavier, the founder of the school" he said, Deku was going into nerd overload frantically writing notes in his notebook, until he realised something.

"wait, isn't your school like a special school for people to train their quirks?" he asked confused, Charles smiled at his question, "interesting question young man, but nobody in our academy has a quirk, we discovered a long time ago that there is a different and much more powerful bread of quirk, these are called mutations" he answered with.

Deku's eyes widened and he started to write down more notes, "hold on, doesn't y/n attend your academy?" asked Denki also confused, Charles laughed slightly.

"ahh, so you are the friends that y/n can't stop talking about?" he asked, they all looked at him excitedly, "so you do know y/n!?" they all said excitedly, Kirishima was most excited out of all of them, this made the X-Men laugh, "is she here?" asked Kirishima desperate for an answer.

Charles winked at you signalling you to turn visible again, you do this and teleport onto a beam on the ceiling, "did you miss me?" you asked jumping down, Kirishima smiled brightly and ran to hug you, he grabbed onto you tightly picking you up allowing you to rap your legs around him.