Class B's Introduction to the Deathslinger

The due to the "training" of the previous day, none of Class A was in any condition move, nevermind train the next day. When Izuku woke up, he noted this and met with the other teachers in the living room. It was clear that many of them... felt guilty. Completely understandable, but the ex-vigilante wasn't taking any of that today.

"Alright. Who planned... that?" He didn't even need to specify. Sato and Yaoyorozu were currently suffering from extreme nausea... and the big man even vomited during the night. Kaminari was suffering from major headaches and an irregular heartbeat... and Izuku speculated that he could be at risk of siezures. Asui's tongue was currently needing rest, as it had been heavily abraised, and she was suffering many, many blisters... due to rock climbing with it. Yes, she needed to strengthen her tongue... but there were other ways to do that. Katsuki himself was suffering from major muscle cramps and torn tendons. Todoroki... well, he was surprisingly fine... until the end, when he lost control and nearly cooked himself alive. Thankfully, he seemed to be resilient to burns and frostbite. And that was the beginning of the list of injuries that took them out.

"I'm not mad... I just wanna know." The vigilante repeated. He didn't develop these plans, and certainly could've made better ones, if given the chance.

"I did it..." Ragdoll said.

"No, no you didn't." He knew for a fact that Ragdoll was innocent of this mess. She's too innocent. Especially compared to the two, very likely candidates: Tiger, and...

Aizawa didn't say anything as the rest of the Pussycats started pointing fingers... at the ravenette. Izuku glared at him to the point where he'd have to admit to it. "I did."

"Why?"

"Because I believed those were logical excersizes for their quirks."

The greenette snorted at that. "If you actually looked at their quirks... you'd know that half of those were actively dangerous. To them and potentially others. Imagine if Tokoyami and Dark Shadow accidentally caused a cave collapse. Asui and Sero could've been seriously hurt. And... imagine if Yaoyorozu got actually hurt or developed an eating disorder... UA wouldn't stand a chance."

The adults all paled at the prospect of the Yaoyorozu corporation suing them for damages, but, fortunately for them, the busses containing class B arrived. Still Glaring at the raven haired homeroom teach, Izuku was clear. This chat isn't over. However, the Pussycats had another class to entertain, as Vlad exited the bus, the hero group did their routine, and when he asked where Class A was, Aizawa refused to answer.

Instead, Izuku did. "Well... due to the... torture they experienced yesterday, they are currently recovering from major drawbacks, injuries, and illnesses brought on by stupid ideas."

"Uh..." Vlad didn't know what to say, instead glancing between the two of them, before deciding to do a substantially less risky endeavour. Sparring trials. After they got settled, of course.

In an hour, the greenette took the chance to take a look at Class B for the first time. They wanted to fight, and Monoma was particular annoying, as he claimed, "This is proof Class A is inferior, as they couldn't stand normal training."

Safe to say, Izuku was eager to put him in his place.

In his full getup, he noted his observations on the class, such as obvious quirk mutations, and possible quirks they may have based on those... before Tiger, one of the 4 who lived at the cabin, offered him a spot in their training exercise. "You up for sparring? I know there wasn't really a place for you to... do anything... not that you'd really have wanted to..." It was clear that he was akward from the day before.