The start of the rainbow

First day of high school! Haven't seen my friends for a long time. I miss them so much. Charlotte Is the one I miss the most. I wish I could see her again. Anyway. first day of high school. yay fun! I'm on the bus and I'm about to get off. I don't know anyone, at all. I've never seen these people. oh well, I hope I'll find some friends. I got off the bus first since I was on the first seat by my self in the school uniform but us girls have to wear a stupid bloody skirt! Oh ate this school already! Not very impressed. When I got off the bus my long blonde hair hit the girl behind me but she didn't seem to notice. I put my hair in a high ponytail but it still went past my butt. A girl came up to me she looked mean I could tell by her bullying a girl by pushing her around. I walked over to her and grabbed the mean bitch by her shirt and pushed her back.
"Don't hurt her!"
The bitchie girl looked at me with a confused look.
"Only if u let me go"
So I did as she said I let go and her and her friends ran away. I helped the girl of the ground. She looked at me with a very scared face like she was going to run away. but I got hat bag and gave it to her and picked it up for her and gave her a reassuring smile that said ' I won't hurt u I promise ' I put out my hand to shake it and she took it and I show her hand.
" I'm Milly what's ur name?" I said
" Im Lilly, we have a similar name."
We giggled at that. actually more then giggled we laughed so much that we almost fell on the ground. then we both got embarrassed because everyone was looking at us...
" We should get going the bell is about to ring."
That's when I knew we were going to be best friends!