Information

I decided to add a little bit of information to maybe clear up some stuff. In this section you will find:
-Information about Secos
-Connection to 'A Royal Mess,' another book that I'm working on
-If you have anything else you need clearing up, comment and I'll try to add more.

There is also a link to a website where you can ask questions and make suggestions for more writing listed at the bottom of this chapter.

You don't have to read all of this, you can just skip around to what you want to know more about, please enjoy :)

Information About Secos

Secos is one of nine kingdoms: Tana, Koda, Lokromli, Narva, Secos, Exalos, Nydaenia, Nauplia, and Camunia.

Secos is known to be the coldest and the most Northern, and is constantly covered in snow, with them sharing borders with Narva, Camunia, Nauplia, and the sea. Most of its borders are coastline.

Secos is considered friends with Tana due to the King's sister (Adren's aunt) marrying Tana's king, and is allies with Camunia.

Secos' people are called 'Secoan,' I had to decide between using an 'o' for Secon (which is closer to Secos) or an 'a' for Secan, so I decided screw it, I'll use them both. Secoan people are thought of as the most beautiful, they're the only people who have naturally-occurring white hair and blue eyes. Their skin is usually pretty flawless(because why not) and they all tend to look more feminine(this is mostly because I liked the way Adren looked on artbreeder so I made up some bs about eyelashes and such). One of the things that made Adren and Ryion's romance so forbidden was the fact that Secoan's are very... uptight I guess on who their rulers are. They'd never accept any ruler that isn't pure Secoan, which is why to create alliances they'd have to hope for daughters to send away, like the Queen of Tana.

Connection to 'A Royal Mess'

The two stories have very little impact on each other but they do take place in the same world. I decided to do this because I thought it'd be cool and it saved me the trouble of having to come up with a whole another world with a whole bunch of other references. There's going to be a somewhat minor crossover sometime in 'A Royal Mess' though, Adren will show up starting at Chapter 25 and will get to interact with them all so that should be fun and we'll get to see how he feels to what happens at the end of the epilogue.

Adren and Rodier/Bradlan/Joelin are actually cousins. Adren is a few years older than Rodier, so this story takes place way before 'A Royal Mess.' However, the epilogue happens slightly after that story begins.

Please read 'A Royal Mess' if you haven't already, it's incomplete and will be significantly longer than this, but I'm working on it. Don't expect many references to this story though since they're separate stories.

Epilogue is right after this, will be set several years in the future.

On my profile there is a link to a website: https://sites.google.com/view/xkingfrogx/home On this website, which I really hope you visit, has links to a lot of forms, including some Q&A. I would really appreciate it if you would fill out as many as you can so I can improve my writing and answer any questions, the sooner the better because I am highly motivated to answer questions right now. There is also places to suggest more writing such as bonus chapters or other entire ideas for stories.